Chapter 40: The familiar figure of 12 operations, awesome!

Until the afternoon of the fourth day,

For 48 hours, all operations were completed.

The rescue is over!

And the result made the courtyard very satisfied!

In this major accident, 27 people were injured, 3 were slightly injured, 7 were moderately severely injured, and 17 were severely injured.

A total of 24 operations were successfully completed, and no one died until now!

Among them, 4 severely injured have been out of danger, and the others are still being closely monitored in the ICU.

It is estimated that one after another can be transferred out of ICU.

For such a result, it can be described as a miracle!

When the news spread throughout the hospital, everyone was boiling!

Countless cheers rang from various departments, almost overturning the roof.

And at this time,

The joint team of the three hospitals that participated in all the rescues, a total of more than 150 people, all tired and unable to cheer.

Or sitting on the ground and relying on the operating room, or lying on the table in the consulting room, silently weeping and falling asleep.

I don’t want to move a finger!

Outside the emergency operating room, the doctors Zhao Yitian and Xiao Jing all sat slumped on the ground, gasping for breath.

Even Zhou Xianren leaned on the seat with his waist, with a painful expression on his face.

The old problem is committed again!

Qin Feng sat beside Director Zhou, leaning back.

I was so hungry with a bag of glucose solution in my mouth, and I kept sucking!

“Qin Feng, you’re really a fucking human being, count… have you counted how many operations you have had?”

Zhao Tiantian raised his head, looked at him exhaustively and asked.

“I didn’t remember, it’s about a dozen or so.”

Qin Feng thought for a while, shook his head and said casually.

……

For a while, no matter it was the doctors of the city’s first hospital, the second or third hospital, they all looked speechless.

Looked at him in shock!

“Qin Feng, awesome!”

“Doctor Qin, I really took it, you are too cruel.”

“Even though I am too tired to talk, I still want to say, damn it!”

“Awesome, I have never seen you like this.”

……

For a time, the emergency room was filled with excitement and exhaustion, and they all put their hands together weakly.

great!

Awesome!

In these short two days and two nights,

With exaggerated medical skills and extraordinary strength, Qin Feng has completely won the respect of all the doctors and nurses of the three major hospitals in Jiangcheng, and there are even many fans and black fans.

After all, Qin Feng was too young and was an intern again. They didn’t believe the positive reports about him before.

Even sneered!