Chapter 161-170

A certain community in Jiangcheng,

“Mom, I’m going to work, there is soup in the pot, don’t forget.”

The woman changed her shoes and shouted to the old man in the living room who was teasing the child.

“Got it, go.”

The old man nodded and turned back, and then continued to play with the child.

“Kaikai, what do you think this is? Huh~hahaha~”

The woman looked at the happy old man and the child, with a warm smile on her face, then turned and left.

After playing for a while,

The little boy was very interested and yawned twice.

“Oh, is my grandson sleepy?”

Seeing this scene, the old man hugged it in his arms and said distressedly,

“Let’s go to sleep in the house, oh~ take the grandson to sleep!”

When the child was put on the bed, the old man was lying beside the child, reaching out and patted gently.

Because children have been accustomed to being photographed since they were young, they would still be noisy and would not sleep if there was no one to coax them.

So I’m used to it, just put the child to sleep first.

The old man patted the little boy’s stomach, the little boy slowly closed his eyes, his breathing became lighter, and he fell asleep slowly.

The old man also yawned a few times, his eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

He hummed softly, closed his eyes gradually, and fell asleep unconsciously.

In the kitchen, the gas stove is on fire, and pigeon soup is still stewed in the pot, and the heat and fragrance are slowly oozing out and drifting away.

……

In the first courtyard of the city,

Qin Feng is receiving treatment with Xu Tiantian at the outpatient clinic.

A group of lawyers in the capital is catching the latest flight to Jiangcheng.

This time Qin Feng directly invited them over in the name of Qin’s Medical Fund, so he also paid according to the normal attorney’s fees.

He only discovered that when the lawyer team was originally invited to file a lawsuit against the patient, he could even use the system to reward the foundation’s money.

Why not do this?

The fund belongs to its own, and the law firm also belongs to it. It is equivalent to putting the money in your left hand into your right hand, and there is no loss at all!

An unexpected attempt, the direct capital closed loop!

Perfect!

“Please go to consultation room No. 35, please.”

The voice fell, and a girl came in wearing a mask.

“Hello doctor.”

“Hello, sit down.”

Xu Tiandessert nodded and motioned for her to sit down.

“What’s the problem with you? Tell me.”

Xu Tiantian looked at her and asked.

“Doctor, I want to ask you if this can cure your face?”

The girl raised her head with embarrassment in her eyes, and asked in a low voice.