Chapter 22: Highly Difficult Surgery, All Big Guys Participate!

The next day,

The father of the little girl paid the hospitalization fee and part of the operation fee.

The entire operation fee is still short of 30,000, but the publicity department has already begun to fundraise inside and outside the hospital that afternoon.

……

On Qin Feng’s side, he should call all the director and deputy director-level leaders who need to participate in the department.

After reporting the little girl’s condition and surgery to everyone, they were all shocked.

“what?!”

“Removal of an isolated liver tumor?! This is too risky!”

“Although our hospital has this equipment, no one has been able to perform this kind of surgery until now.”

“Yes, Qin Feng, this operation has completely surpassed the level of ordinary surgery, which is extremely difficult.”

……

For a time, in addition to Director Zhou Xianren, including ICU Director Qi, Director Zhang Fan, internal medicine and medical leaders all took a breath.

“Director Sun, can you perform this ex vivo surgery?”

At this time, Director Qi, who was seriously ill, turned his gaze to Director Sun Sheng of the internal medicine department and asked.

“I haven’t done this kind of surgery on my own.”

Director Sun shook his head and said with a solemn expression.

“Two years ago, when I went to the imperial capital to study with the teacher, I encountered liver surgery, but I only did a second aid observation.”

As soon as the voice fell, Qin Feng, who was sitting aside, suddenly brightened his eyes.

He knew that the medical conditions of Yijiang City No. 1 Hospital would certainly not be able to complete such a difficult operation.

But I didn’t expect that Director Sun of internal medicine had experience and worked as a second assistant.

Isn’t this a helper to the door?

He was originally worried that he would have a longer time to complete alone, but now it seems that he is less worried.

“Qin Feng, you are a bit reckless this time!”

Director Zhang Fan couldn’t help but said,

“Although this kind of difficult operation will have a great positive impact on our hospital if it succeeds, if it fails, the consequences will be irreversible!”

Qin Feng heard this and looked at Director Zhou Xianren.

However, Director Zhou just smiled at him faintly, with encouragement and trust in his eyes.

This is enough!

The patient is in an emergency department. As long as the leader agrees to sign, everything is easy.

“Dear directors, I know your concerns. I called the leaders to come to the consultation today, but I just need your help.”

Qin Feng straightened his waist, looked around the crowd, and said loudly.

“I will personally perform this operation. I hope everyone can give the greatest help.”

“Are you in charge?”

“Is this a joke?”

“Um, Qin Feng, what you said is true?”

…..