Chapter 59: Chen Dong is discharged from the hospital

soon,

The fact that Zhang Chen wanted to accept Qin Feng as a student was quietly spread in internal medicine, which made people laugh.

If a great god like Qin Feng didn’t graduate and didn’t get a license, I’m afraid that even if he was given the position of director of the department, the college would not hesitate to agree to it.

After all, with his current surgical experience and surgical level, he completely exceeded the job requirements of the department director.

In fact, everyone is also very curious and looking forward to it,

I wonder if after Qin Feng really graduates, will the hospital really just let him be a resident?

Probably impossible!

Such geniuses and great gods, who only serve as ordinary doctors in one department, are simply violent!

orthopedics,

As soon as Qin Feng got out of the elevator, he saw Director Ma from the orthopedics department approaching him, as if he was about to go out.

“Qin Feng, come to see your classmate?”

Director Ma saw Qin Feng also smiled and asked enthusiastically.

“Yes, where is Director Ma going?”

Qin Feng smiled and nodded, and greeted him quickly.

“A patient came to the emergency department and asked me to go for a consultation. I went there first.”

Director Ma explained,

“Last time, Lao Zhou said that I haven’t seen you for a long time. When did you make a round?”

“I’m fine! It depends on the time of your leaders. Let’s sit down and have a drink.”

Qin Feng immediately responded happily.

“Hahahaha! Good!

By the way, your classmate Chen Dong should be able to leave the hospital and go home to recuperate in these two days. Let’s take a look. ”

“Okay, Director Ma walk slowly.”

The two exchanged simple words, and Qin Feng walked to the ward.

As soon as I entered, I saw Chen Dong’s mother sitting by the wall immediately standing up and greeted her with a smile.

“Doctor Qin, you are here.”

Qin Feng nodded with a smile, walked into the room, and Lin Xiaoxiao was feeding Chen Dong an apple.

“Qin Feng, sit down.”

Seeing him coming, Chen Dong also showed joy on his face, and quickly stretched out his hand and said,

“Wife, pour Dr. Qin a glass of water.”

“It’s all right, don’t just go about it.”

Seeing the two men’s posture, Qin Feng quickly interrupted, took a bench and sat down and looked at them with a smile.

“You two got the certificate?”

“Not yet, but we have decided. We will get the certificate when we return to our hometown after being discharged from the hospital the day after tomorrow.”

Chen Dong shook his head and said, then looked at Lin Xiaoxiao, eyes full of gratitude and affection.

“I promised Xiaoxiao that I will treat her well in the rest of my life and not let her be wronged.”