Chapter 15 Zhang Fan Thanks, Qin Feng's First Pennant

“Hey, Yan’er, what’s the matter?”

Qin Feng drove the Porsche, glanced at the number and it was still connected, and smiled lightly.

“Qin… Brother Qin Feng, my mother wants you to come over for dinner.”

“what?”

Qin Feng heard the sweet voice on the phone and suddenly said in surprise.

“That…I…”

“Xiao Qin, I heard that you have just finished the operation, and you must have not eaten yet.”

As soon as he was about to decline, he heard Chen Yuanfang’s voice on the phone.

“Hurry up, I made you fish and belly-wrapped chicken for you, and then go home to rest after eating.”

“I’m… well, then I’ll be at Director Chen in a while.”

Qin Feng smiled bitterly, and had to agree.

I happened to be not far from the home of Deputy Director Chen, and arrived in a few minutes.

It was another hearty and enthusiastic meal, which was too much for him to eat.

no way!

With so many dishes, it’s not good not to eat.

certainly,

Another night, Liu Yan’er, who was quiet and quiet, looked at herself from time to time.

The next day,

He switched to night shift again, and Zhao Yitian also switched to night shift.

“Qin Feng, come here.”

As soon as he walked out of the lounge after changing his clothes, he saw Zhou Xianren beckoning with a smile on his face.

“Director Zhou, what’s the matter?”

Qin Feng followed curiously.

Walking into the office, I saw Zhang Fan and Deputy Dean Liu both sitting inside.

“Deputy Dean, Deputy Director Chen, Director Zhang.”

Qin Feng was shocked, shouting one by one.

What a big battle!

“sit down.”

Zhou Xianren patted him and pointed to the opposite chair.

After speaking, the two were also seated, and everyone looked at each other and at the same time looked at him.

“Um… Is there anything wrong with you? I shouldn’t make any mistakes.”

Qin Feng shrank his neck, how could this be like a three-counsel trial?

“Qin Feng, I want to thank you for the operation yesterday.”

Zhang Fan was the first to speak, his tone full of gratitude.

“If it weren’t for you, I’m afraid I will leave a huge black spot in my career.”

“Director Zhang is welcome, it’s a matter of his own.”

He shook his head and smiled.

“Qin Feng, your time in the emergency room is almost here, too.”

At this time, Deputy Dean Liu also spoke and asked in a low voice.

“Well, it’s about a month or so.”

Qin Feng nodded when he heard the words.

“That’s it. We have seen everything you did in the emergency clinic during this period. Seriously, it was shocking!”