Chapter 171-180

This night,

Qin Feng did not fall asleep, thinking about the treatment plan for the elderly Chen Shouguo all night.

He has seen all the plans given by the experts, and they are basically conservative treatments. Only two sets of plans propose surgery, but they are not tumor removal.

In fact, he himself tends to treat conservatively, after all, the old man is too old.

He is not unsure of only undergoing the operation, but he must also consider the pros and cons.

At present, the best way is to ensure the body first. Only when the physiological function is restored to a certain level can he be sure to consider tumor resection.

Tomorrow, Chen Shouguo will first be transferred to the CCU outside his heart for the best conservative treatment.

the next day,

Liang Donglai followed Qin Feng to the City First Hospital again.

He and the director Zhang Fan outside his heart will finally finalize a conservative treatment plan and give priority to restoring the physiological functions of the elderly.

Qin Feng was called to the office by Zhang Tong.

"Qin Feng, I would like to ask you, how long do you think Chen Shouguo can last? Is there any other way?"

Zhang Tong's performance is still a bit solemn, after all, this matter is too involved.

"Dean, I can only say that there is actually no difference between the results of surgery and no surgery."

Qin Feng thought for a while, but still told the truth.

"The current situation of the patient, if nothing happens, can last at most for half a year.

But if the tumor is removed, even if the recovery is good, it will only take about half a year.

So my suggestion is not to perform surgery for the time being. In the end, there is really no way. I am considering surgical removal and prolong survival. "

......

Half an hour later,

Qin Feng left the dean's office, a trace of helplessness flashed in his eyes.

Even if he has the world's top medical skills, he still seems to have more than enough energy to face this kind of severe illness.

In fact, everyone who is a doctor understands that there are very few diseases that can be cured in the world.

There is a saying in modern medicine that almost all chronic diseases are incurable.

Medically curable diseases can be counted with two hands.

Many people may wonder, since they know that there is no cure, why should doctors treat them with all their strength?

Because the cure of the disease is very difficult from a medical point of view!

What the doctor can do is not only cure the disease, but also reduce the suffering of the patient.

Especially for patients in a critical state like Chen Weiguo, is it necessary to make every effort to treat the treatment? The cost of treatment will be very high, and the expected results may not be good.

There are many families of severely ill patients who will sell iron, sell cars, sell houses, and borrow money, but can the patients' family members accept that the money is also spent in the end, and the people will not have such a result?