Chapter 46: Save the Uterus! Who dares to beat Doctor Qin?

Xu Yingying and even Qin Feng’s surgery nodded in agreement.

If even Qin Feng can’t save, then the whole Jiangcheng will probably never find a second person.

However, in this critical situation, when time and blood preparation are extremely tight, she is also a little drummed.

The placenta goes deep into the myometrium, and all that is needed for stripping is the free technique!

“I’ll take over.”

Xu Yingying and the nurse made a perfect handover, successfully compressing the bleeding vessel.

Qin Feng immediately picked up the electric knife and pliers, daring not to delay for a moment, and leaned his hands into the womb to move away.

This time, he appeared cautious, because there are too many blood vessels in the uterus, and a little carelessness will cause bleeding.

Now there is only 2000ml left for blood preparation, so you can’t let mistakes cause a little wastage!

Then it began to free up little by little, slowly separating the placenta from the uterus.

At present, the surgical field of vision in the abdominal cavity of pregnant women is not particularly good. At this time, the free skills and patience are even more tested.

Of course, there is experience!

But for Qin Feng, all these are already available!

He already felt that he was slow, but in the eyes of Xu Yingying and Chen Yuanfang around him, the speed of drifting was a bit dangerous.

But every time he encountered a blood vessel, he cleverly avoided it.

20 minutes……

30 minutes……

One hour……

The placenta deep into the uterus was successfully stripped out by one third, and there was no bleeding caused by a ruptured blood vessel in the middle!

At this time, less than 1000ml of blood was used!

“Wiping sweat.”

Qin Feng stopped his hands and said in a low voice.

The nurse next to him immediately picked up a piece of cotton gauze to wipe off the fine sweat from his forehead.

He looked at the bleeding mouth right in front of him, and he was already free to the position where Xu Yingying was pressing the blood vessel.

Now he has to deal with this most dangerous place!

“Doctor Xu, slowly move the compression position to the left and continue to pressurize.”

Qin Feng placed the electric knife next to the placenta again and looked at Xu Yingying.

Xu Yingying nodded, her fingers began to exert force, and the muscles and blood vessels began to shift to the left.

The junction of the uterus and placenta is pulled extremely smoothly, so that all positions can be exposed to the maximum.

Qin Feng didn’t dare to stay, and quickly followed Xu Yingying’s finger with an electric knife less than two millimeters behind, peeling it a little bit deeply.

When Xu Yingying’s fingers turned white because of the force, he finally saw the blood vessel.

Stop instantly!

“Hold on a little longer, I will expose the blood vessels.”

Qin Feng raised his brow and said while operating with both hands.