Chapter 34: I get it! This is a mental problem!

In the cafeteria,

Qin Feng, Director Wang, Xu Yingying and other attendants sat together for breakfast.

“Qin Feng, I heard that you noticed the little girl on bed 13 in the past few days?”

Director Wang took the initiative to ask with concern,

“How? Is there any progress?”

Hearing this topic, the other chiefs all turned their eyes to him.

They also knew about this, and they also noticed the little girl, but the inspection was all right, and they worked a lot, so they didn’t take it seriously.

Now I heard that Qin Feng was attacking the little girl’s illness, and they all showed curious expressions.

“Hey~ it’s not working yet, including the Gastroenterology Department of Jinling No. 1 Hospital and the heart outsiders have consulted, and there is no solution yet.”

Qin Feng shook his head with a wry smile when he heard Director Wang’s words.

“Just forget it if it doesn’t work, don’t force yourself like that.”

Director Wang Yue comforted and handed him the peeled tea egg.

“In fact, our doctors are not omnipotent. Many diseases may not be physical problems. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself.”

“I know, don’t worry, Director Wang, I didn’t drill…”

Qin Feng was just halfway through speaking, and suddenly he held the tea egg and froze in the air.

There was a sudden flash of light in my mind, and when I recalled the little girl’s illness, it instantly became clear.

Yes!

Not all diseases are in the body!

Bang!

“Fuck!!”

The next second, he slammed the table, stood up voluntarily and shouted in excitement,

“I understand, I understand! Hahahaha!!!”

Qin Feng just wanted to speak, and suddenly saw everyone cast curious glances at him.

Especially Director Wang and the attending doctors beside him and opposite him were all taken aback and looked at him with their mouths open.

“Then… I’m sorry, I’m so excited.”

Qi Fang was able to quickly drew out a few napkins and wiped the porridge off Xu Yingying’s face, with an embarrassed expression on his face.

“It’s okay, I’ll do it myself.”

Xu Yingying wiped it helplessly by herself.

She was just about to take a sip of porridge, when Qin Feng slammed the table, the bowl jumped up and the porridge splashed all over her face.

“What did you think of?”

Director Wang quickly put down his chopsticks and asked.

“I know why that little girl vomited!”

Qin Feng immediately responded with a smile. He had received very important hints from the world-class spiritual experience he had just gained.

That’s right!

It’s a mental problem!

“What is it?”

Hearing what he said, everyone suddenly became excited and looked at him one after another.