Chapter 5: The hospital is shocked! At that moment Qin Feng became light

This roar was nothing but shocked all the onlookers.

Everyone was immersed in Qin Feng's fast stitching, and the appearance of the two really changed everyone's expressions.

Director Zhang led Deputy Director Cao angrily and walked quickly onto the operating table, pushing away the second-aid Dr. Wang Xiaohui.

"Director Zhang."

Xiao Jing hurriedly called out in a low voice, looking at Qin Feng constantly, trying to remind him.

But Qin Feng ignored it at all and continued to stitch quickly.

"Okay, let go of the carotid artery clamp and take a look..."

Stopping his hand, he didn't even lift his head, and commanded Xiao Jingdao who was beside him.

Seeing that there was no sound beside him, he directly pinched the vascular clamp himself.

"I asked you to stop, didn't I hear it?"

At this moment, Director Chen's face was so gloomy that water could drip out, and his eyes were full of unkindness and disgust.

An intern even dared to go to the operating table in violation of the rules, and returned his deputy director to perform an operation.

And it is a high-risk three-level surgery for carotid artery rupture!

If something goes wrong, the brand of the entire hospital will be smashed!

Haven't been scolded by public opinion?

"Director Zhang, have you forgotten the rules and regulations of the operating room?"

Qin Feng didn't stop with his hands, gently holding the vascular clamp and turning his head to look at him, and said calmly.

"If your cry just now caused an accident in the operation, should I bear the responsibility or you should bear it?"

"you!"

Director Zhang was stunned when he heard the words.

Everyone around was shocked when he heard Qin Feng's words.

Damn it!

This is a knife for the heart and brain vessels of the hospital!

Qin Feng is just as hard as an intern?

But what he said is right. According to the rules and regulations of the operating room, no one is allowed to make a loud noise during the operation.

Otherwise, once the main knife is affected, irreparable faults are very likely to occur!

Every operation of the operation requires precision and accuracy, especially for operations above level 2, where the surgeon is fully focused.

If you are disturbed by the outside world at this time, the consequences will be disastrous.

The shout of Director Zhang just now made those who were caught in the crowd startled.

In fact, Qin Feng heard it too, but the countless top experiences in his mind instantly made him control himself.

There was only a slight pause for less than a second, and then the stitching continued.

"You are the intern? Who made you take the charge!"

Director Zhang reacted after being speechless, and immediately said coldly.

"You are a serious violation. If there is any problem with Director Chen, you will be held legally responsible!