Chapter 53: The two houses reached an agreement

“what?!”

Before he finished his words, Liang Donglai stood up abruptly, looking a little surprised, but he calmed down immediately.

“Let Director Deng get on the machine and delay as long as possible. I am here to prepare for the operation.”

“understood.”

The doctor who came nodded when he heard the words, then turned and ran out.

He quickly took out his cell phone and dialed a call.

“Hey, Lao Liu, I am Liang Donglai, can I do what I told you the day before yesterday?”

“Don’t worry, I only need the extra-heart association as a guarantee. If there is any problem, I will take care of Liang Dong.”

“Do you want to guarantee the members of the extra-cardiac association of the other hospital? This is no problem!”

After hanging up, Liang Donglai dialed another number.

“Dean Zheng, can my surgery plan be discussed with Qin Feng’s affairs?”

“No! Lao Liang, you are betting on the reputation of our hospital, I can’t agree!”

“Fart! Zheng Hongjie, don’t forget that your life was saved by Laozi’s decades-long reputation!

Talk to me about reputation now? Don’t you think it’s nonsense?

I am help now!

Besides, you haven’t watched the video of the operation. Have you not contacted Jiangcheng First Hospital? ”

On the other end of the phone, Qin Feng and Jin Qiong heard the roar even if they didn’t press the speakerphone.

Unexpectedly, Liang Donglai didn’t even persuade him at all, but went back angrily!

“I have no contact, you are playing too much!

I know that Qin Feng is indeed a very powerful young man, but he is still in the internship now, let alone flying knives, he doesn’t even have the qualifications to be on stage!

What’s more, you still want him to take the stage across the hospital! This is not what gambling is? ”

On the phone, the voice on the other side paused, and then said again.

“I don’t care! I’ll find you now! Contact Jiangcheng First Hospital in front of me.”

After speaking, he hung up the phone directly, and pulled Qin Feng to the administrative building angrily and quickly.

Arrived at the deputy dean’s office and pushed it away with a slap.

“Zheng Hongjie, if you disagree with Qin Feng’s surgery, then you do it!

I don’t believe anyone can sew faster and better than him! ”

Liang Donglai walked to the desk sullenly, looked at the middle-aged man in front of him and shouted.

……

Qin Feng and Zheng Hongjie looked at each other, suddenly a little embarrassed.

He persuaded Director Liang all the way, but it didn’t help at all, so he just pulled him here.

“Lao Liang, can’t you do this operation?”

Zheng Hongjie retracted his gaze and sighed.

“The risk is too high, even I am only 30-40% sure.”

Liang Donglai took a deep breath and said in a deep voice.

“What about him?”

Zheng Hongjie pointed to Qin Feng.