Therefore, many people feel that Chinese medicine is covered by an intangible metaphysical coat. Coupled with so many years of medical Westernization, standard Westernization, and fake Chinese medicine, they are naturally marginalized by the medical system.

“Qin Feng, I heard Lao Liang said that you did the heart replacement operation in Jinling a year ago?”

At this moment, Gu Meifang, who was sitting opposite Qin Feng, took the initiative to speak and looked at him with a smile.

“um, yes.”

Qin Feng nodded.

Hearing this answer, the faces of several other outside experts suddenly appeared surprised.

When Liang Donglai took out this case as a sharing and discussion yesterday, several people were a little bit distrustful of the chief surgeon.

But after meeting today and getting a positive answer, I was still shocked.

“Heart replacement?”

Liu Guofeng was stunned when he heard the words, and did not react at all.

“Can you show me any cases?”

Liang Donglai handed over the file bag in his hand. After opening it, he carefully reviewed the case and the operation process.

The more I look at the face, the more abundant the expression is, and the eyes are full of shock!

Then Liu Guofeng suddenly raised his head and looked at Qin Feng with a complicated expression.

“Qin Feng, this operation…you did it?”

“Director Liu, I was in the operating room at the time, and I can assure you that it is indeed Qin Feng’s chief surgeon!”

Before Qin Feng could speak, Liang Donglai said directly and firmly.

“Hiss~”

The next second, Liu Guofeng took a breath.

Heart replacement surgery is one of the top surgeries in extracardiac surgery!

Just talk about it!

You should know that the difficulty and risk of heart replacement are extremely high, and a little carelessness will kill the patient.And also to deal with many unexpected situations and complications that may occur during the operation!

If you are not a top-notch extra-cardiac doctor, let alone come to power, it will take more than ten or even decades to study alone, and you must have a deep accumulation of skills in extra-cardiac surgery.

And who is Qin Feng?

An undergraduate degree from a good medical school, even a graduate student.

How could it be possible to complete such an extremely difficult extracardiac surgery in the second year?

impossible!

This is the first thought that comes to everyone’s mind!

But seeing Liang Donglai’s affirmation also shows that this operation will definitely not be fraudulent.

After all, with his status, it is impossible to ruin his half-life reputation because of a young man. This is also the glory of being a doctor.

But……

Is there a big boss behind him to teach?

Or is it the family of a big-minded man who has been nurtured since childhood?

Otherwise, the explanation is really unreasonable!

“Qin Feng, I don’t know if your teacher is…”