Scroll 2: All Has It's Own Limit

In the province inside SIPQR(Senatus Imperatus Pokémon Que Romanus) called Garmantia Superior, bordered by a river, stood before a land that is unknown to every Roman mons, rumour said it was inhabited by wild, barbaric Rhydons hence it was called Rhydonia. The border was guarded by 5 Legions, one of them was Septima Legio "Aeterna Arcei Victrix".

(It's night time and raining, in the fort of seventh legion)

*a Leafeon with full armour and imperial centurion helmet suddenly smash a door*

Leafeon: Haec satis omnia![It's enough!].

Leafeon: Et renuntiabit omnibus his ineptia! [Im out of all this nonsense!].

*Leafeon angrily take off all of his helmet and armour, throwing it away and packing everything*

Leafeon: Optio! videte omnia haec![Optio! Take care of all these!], I HAD ENOUGH! I'LL RESIGN FROM HERE NO MATTER WHAT! I'D BETTER BE A CABBAGE FARMER IN THE CORNER OF THIS NATION THAN LEADING THESE ARROGANTS!
(A shivering male Raichu approaching)

Raichu: Bb..b..bene, domine[oo..o..okay leader]

Leafeon: Before I flick off, I'll point you as the next Primus Pilus and fort prefect from now on. Nice to serve the SIPQR with you, thanks for all, Salve.

Raichu: But domine, you couldn't....

Leafeon: COULDN'T WHAT? *Getting out and smashing the door close*

*Leafeon slowly walking down carrying his packs on his back and heading towards a gate*

Leafeon: Specula est, non repleti[the watchtower, not even manned]. FINE THEN, IT'S LITERALLY ENOUGH! *walking through the gate when suddenly thunder appears*

------------------------------------------------------------

2 months later, in the corner of eastern province of Inner Moesia

(a Leafeon slowly walking on a stoned path with his fully filled packs)

Leafeon: *pant* ah...I think the village is there *deep breath* good riddance I walked on a stoned path. The empire indeed needs much of these, I can't imagine if I walked that far on a bogged unstoned path, I think I'll broke at least 3-4 pair of caligae instead of 2.

(A gate sighted in front of him)

Leafeon: *breathing exhaustedly* Oh... yes there it is, no need to stop for rest then.

(2 Limitanei legionary suddenly approaching him both were Arcanine and Luxray)

???: Hey you! Stop there! Or we shoot you on the place!

Arcanine: A Leafeon, what brings you here?

Leafeon: I'm looking for a village to settle permanently sir.

Arcanine: Fine then go ahe...*suddenly tackled by Luxray*

Luxray: Why should we trust you? You may been a non-citizen or wild barbarian or even worse, spy. You should proof yourself and follow the protocol.

Leafeon: Fine, get the protocol started.

Luxray: You looked so confident, here's the question protocol. Who is the Princeps of SIPQR today?

Leafeon: Regiam Majestatem Nostram Lucius Lucinius Domitius Septimius Aurelianus Sulla von Königsberg der Hohenzollern

Luxray: Splendid, then who's his son and our prince that leads the Septima Legio Aeterna Arcei Victrix?

Albrecht/Albert the Leafeon: *sigh* Princepus Noster Regius Albrecht Flavius Marius Friedrich Iulius Aurelianus Severus von Königsberg der Hohenzollern