He CHUCKLED.

Jungkook looked back at him with a warning look which only made the blonde to start laughing. The ravenette kept looking at him until the blonde stopped.

''You really think I will do that?'' He asked laughing.

''Oh, I am sure you will do that..... Just strip before I lose my patience.'' Jungkook warned him again.

''Let's see what you do after losing patience....C'mon, show me....daddy'' Taehyung teased and crossed his arms over his chest looking at Jungkook like he was waiting for him. The mafia leader pinched on the bridge of his nose, he was not so good with his anger and Taehyung was provoking him.

He groaned loudly, letting all of his self control lose and walked over to the blonde in long strides, his face morphed into seriousness.

He held Taehyung's jaw between his thumb and the fingers tightly making the blonde hiss.

''I know how to make you submit....I didn't want to go harsh on you but you forced me, now suffer.'' With a rough pull, the soft crop top the blonde was wearing ripped into two leaving Taehyung shocked, surprised, terrified and what not. His mind malfunctioned when Jungkook took the ripped top and tied Taehyung's hands behind him and stood up.

''I like the view.'' He commented as he stood in front of the blonde who sat wide eyed on the ground, his hands tied behind his back with his own crop top which was ripped without any mercy leaving Taehyung sitting there in just his shorts and lacy white bra.

'' You are forcing me, Jeon Jungkook.'' Taehyung shouted.

''First you forced me to do it, princess.'' He said and went to sit on the couch and kept looking at Taehyung who glared back at him. The time kept passing but none of them said anything. They just glared at each other.

Let them wait until they snap....frustration is the key.

Devil's first trick.

''What the fuck do you want?'' Taehyung finally snapped making Jungkook cross his one leg over the other.

''Watch your mouth, baby.'' The mafia leader warned.

''You can't tell me what to do.''

''But I can very easily make you mute.'' Jungkook said in amusement. He was enjoying a disobedient Taehyung very much. The blonde has always done whatever Jungkook has told him in bed till now, but now, when the ravenette saw his rebellious side, it was arousing him even more.

'' Let me go, you fucking son of a mafia..'' Taehyung cursed when his frustration went over the bar.

''Without teaching you a lesson?''

''Its you who need to learn a lesson...set me free and I'll show you.'' Taehyung warned him. He was no longer acting. If Jungkook sets him free, he will just lunge onto him and break his neck. Jungkook tsked.

'' I am trying to be gentle with you.''

''Who asked for your mercy...huh!!??''

''Taehyung don't...I am behaving nicely with you.''

''This is called behaving nicely....'' The blonde pointed towards his tied hands making the ravenette stand up angrily and come to him. He fisted blonde's hairs and made him look at himself. Taehyung panted as he looked into Jungkook's eyes angrily.

'' Enough with this feeling shit...Just watch yourself begging for my mercy, now.'' The ravenette left his hairs and walked back to the box he had placed on the table.

''I will never beg for mercy...especially from a person who don't have it inside him.'' Taehyung said angrily making Jungkook even more angry.....and even more hurt.