013 | diamonds

Soft lips graze at Kallista's jaw, trailing down to her neck and scrape gently onto that sweet spot that leaves her a moaning mess.

Sitting on the edge of the kitchen counter, legs tightly pressed against the man's hips as her hands roam over his broad shoulders, Kallista's eyes close all whilst a wet and warm tongue swipes her percussion center right below her right ear.

His warm fingers push the straps of her nightgown down her shoulders as he peppers open-mouthed kisses to her burning skin.

"Fuck, Theo." She sighs contently, her hips bucking forward to get some more friction.

Theodore grins against her skin, his lips now placed on top of her cleavage.

His hips meet hers as his hands snake down to her waist, pulling her even more closer to him.

Kallista tugs on Theo's hair to bring his mouth up to hers, letting their tongues dance roughly together. His bare chest brushes against her clothed one, feeling her erect nipples through the satin fabric.

Her hips roll against his prominent covered erection. A grunt leaves the back of his throat at the friction as his tongue battles for dominance over hers.

"If we don't stop— Fuck. I'm going to take you on this counter, Kallista."

"What are you waiting for?"

Theo groans. His hands snake underneath her top to caress her soft skin. They roam up and down her sides, his thumbs grazing the outline of her bare breasts.

Kallista's fingers fiddle with his belt to unbuckle it. She lets out a sweet moan into the brunet's mouth as he rolls one of her nipples in between his thumb and forefinger.

Theo's warm hands wander down her sides, gently caressing her skin as his lips leave soft kisses on her collarbones, down to the exposed parts of her chest.

He trails one hand down to her bare thighs, pulling her nightgown up to her hips only to reveal white lace underwear, already damp because of their kissing and teasing.

Two fingers rub her clothed core, making her exhale in satisfaction. She can feel Theo grin against her skin as he rubs slow and small circles on the bundle of nerve.

Her hips roll against his hand, her fingers tugging at his chocolate locks.

Her eyes close and suddenly flash. In this exact moment, she can't help but compare Theo's curls to Draco's soft hair.

Her eyes widen at the sudden realisation before focusing back to the handsome man pleasuring her.

"Fuck." She moans softly, "Stop teasing me."

Theo only chuckles, his pace not increasing regardless her needy whines.

His fingers slide up and down and she drops her forehead on his shoulder. She places small kisses on his skin, feeling chills rushing through his body as her lips come into contact with his burning flesh.

Theo smells like cinnamon and coffee.

Just as he pushes her underwear to the side, the wards trigger themselves.

Fucking hell.

———

Draco steps inside Kallista's apartment, box in hand and whistling some muggle song Astoria played earlier today.

His breath hitches in his throat, he stops whistling and almost drops the box to the floor at the sight before him.

Theodore is raking a hand through his hair as he steps away from the brunette sitting on the edge of the kitchen counter.