He hugs me back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Y/N's POV

"Please... don't leave me again." Ahri stated with sadness and panic. I just stared at her and was confused at the moment... didn't she just hate me one second ago.

"And please know... I never wanted to hurt you but- " then she began to scream in pain and... she tried held her stomach as she screamed.

"And please..." I looked at her crying.

"That wasn't me." she closed her eyes as her last tear comes down her cheek. I kneel beside her to check what is happening.

"What did she mean?" before I can touch her hand, her eyes opened and snarls at me, "Keep your hands off me, peasant!" she said angrily.

"AHRI! AHRI!" I looked at the people calling her and it was her friends. All of the guys looked at me with suspicions on their looks.

"WHAT DID YOU DO, FREAK?!" Nash grabs my collar and punched me. I just took it and for the first time... I did not feel the punch.

"I didn't do anyth-" but was punched again. Although it doesn't hurt I felt blood trickle down my mouth but I was still concious.

Nash then throws me to the ground far away. I just got back up and stared at all of them, "I didn't do anything." and glanced at Ahri who didn't know or was panicking for her life.

Something's off...

"Akali, Evelynn treat Ahri and see if he did anything to her." they nod and ran to Ahri.

"Nash, I. Didn't. Do. Anything. To. Your. Fucking. Girlfriend." I said in a threatening voice. As I summoned my katana and my eyes were turning red.

They backed off and go to Ahri's side.

I was still confused on what's happening, Ahri showed me a different emotion and yes, I did know her when I was a kid because we were friends back then.

I remember now.

She was happy to see me, even missed me but then... her personality changed.
I walk away from the group.

I couldn't remember what happened in this forest but I remember feeling.. the pain and I was screaming-

"Y/N!" I heard someone call me and it was Seraphine, she was running towards me, "I- I just want to apologize about Nash." I just stared at her and shrugged.

"It doesn't matter." I told her.

"I... saw what happened earlier." my eyes widen and I ran to her and held her shoulder.

"You know something, don't you?" I asked and she nods slowly.

"Tell me everything." I told her and she sighs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Flashback

Seraphine's POV

I remember that day when Ahri, Evelynn, Akali and Kai'Sa met for the first time and they were all cheerful and nice to all people. They were considered the most nicest people in school...

But when they met Nash, they started to change.

I remember witnessing something that made me... vomit so much.

Nash and the other guys forced them to show their bodies and raped them, so they can have form a contract and make K/DA possible.

(Note: Ahri, Akali, Evelynn and Kai'Sa are older than you. They're like 4 years older. I'll explain the situation of the school system later.)

And then after that they would constantly have behavioral problems because something was planted inside of them and till to this day,

I don't know how to help them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Y/N's POV

"Ever since I tried so hard to find a way to actually help them... that's why-" I stopped her from speaking.

"That's why you said you were new to school because you wanted me to help you solve this problem?" she nods.

"Because we know who you are Y/N.." I got confused and just remembered the time they mock me and insulted me about my father and then there...

I realized.

"Someone is spying on me? Who is it?" I asked Seraphine and she just kept silent.

"Who is it, Seraphine?!" my voice suddenly became dark and doubled. She was scared and panicking.

I sighed and turn around, "I guess there is one way to find out." I pick up a small rock and threw it on a tree.

And thus the spy was revealed.

"Akali"

To be continued...