➵ 𝟎𝟕 | 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐎𝐏 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

"Have you ever done this before?" Jungkook asked, looking at the innocent girl on her knees before him. Your eyes gave him butterflies and provoked some weird things inside his heart. You shook her head looking at his clothed hardness. You gulped your eyes glistening in curiosity.

"Take it off baby" Jungkook looked at you giving you a small smile. Shyly nodded, your hands went to his waist to unbuckle his belt, unbuttoning his trouser before pulling his pants down along with his boxers.

His large member slides up to hit his stomach. Unconsciously licking your lips you looked at him again, your heart slamming in your chest. He smiled, his large hands moving to your head caressing you.

"Show me now how will you satisfy me with that cute little mouth of yours, take your treat well" Jungkook smirks now lowering his body a little to sit comfortably. Nodding you took a deep breath taking his large cock between your hands to massage it. Your hands sliding up and down to give him a handjob.

You spat on the tip of his member to create a slippery slide to make your hands give him more pleasure. Jungkook pushed his head back on the couch, his chest heaving up and down as his breathings turned heavy.

"A-ahh f-fuck" He whimpers the moment he felt you sucking the tip of his erected member. your tongue swirled on the head as you looked up at jungkook.

You felt your core heating up as he is moaning every now and then. "Y-yeah baby keep going," He grabbed your hair which was coming in the way of his pleasurable moment. His large and veiny hands grabbed your hair in a ponytail. You now moved to slide his entire cock inside your mouth and pull back.

You breathed heavily doing it again and again now only to make jungkook thrust inside your mouth from beneath. You gagged on his large member loving the way he is filling your mouth, loving the way his cock hits the back of your throat and the way his balls almost touch your lips.

"You like that baby huh?" He asked only to make you moan. Jungkook grabbed your neck sliding his cock inside your mouth face fucking you. You're drooling on his cock as he is filling you up your mouth now and then. His thrusts become forceful and reckless as he slam his cock inside your drooling mouth.

"F-fuck baby you're doing so good" He praises you as you feel his hardness growing inside your mouth. "Can I cum in your mouth hmm?" He asks only to make you moan in response. He saw your eyes tearing up.

Jungkook soon came in your mouth as his seeds shot inside the back of your throat. You swallowed everything as he pulled his cock out of your mouth.

Breathing heavily you tried to catch your breath. Jungkook looks at your pathetic state pulling you up on his lap only to kiss your lips softly.

"I didn't hurted you right?" He asked, whispering against your lips. "N-no I loved it" Your voice came out in a whisper. "You sure it was your first time you did this?" He asked you. You nodded shyly to look in his eyes again. The innocence of your face drives him mad again.

"I guess we are not done yet" Jungkook said before grabbing your neck to kiss you again in a rough way.