Part 39

It's been a month of being Nashs 'girl friend'. It sucks. I have bruises all over my arms and sides, from him hitting me. I don't think anyone suspects anything, and if they do they don't care. I've been hanging out with Cameron a lot, because him and Nash live together, and they are always at my house.

"Kate! It's Cam!" Cameron yelled walking threw my front door.

"Hey, you didn't tell me you were coming." I say hugging him.

"I know... Are you ok?" He asked as we sat on the couch.

"Yeah, why?"

"You're crying." He said. I didn't even realize I was crying, I was just thinking of Nash, and how much longer I would have to do this.

"Oh..." I say wiping my eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't know."

"Kate." He said plainly.

"...Cam....Can you keep a secret?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah, anything." He said eagerly.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone."

"I promise." He said holding out his little finger. I locked it with mine. I pulled up my long sleeve shirt to reveal my stomach. There was a long moment of silence.

"Kate..." He said looking me in the eye "What happened?"

"Nash. Nash happened." I said pulling my shirt back down.

"He did this to you? Why would you want to date someone that would do this to you?"

"I don't. I never have. He made me break up with Shawn, and date him."

"Why are you just now telling me this?"

"I-I was scared...." I whisper. He pulls me into a hug, we sit there for a while in a peaceful silence. My front door swung open. (The door is in the kitchen.)

"Kate, go to your room." Cameron whispered. I did as told and went to my room. I heard shouting, and stuff breaking. I just sat there and cried my eyes out.

*CAMERON'S POV*

"KATE GET- oh, hey cam. Have you seen Kate?" Nash said angrily at first until he saw me.

"What's wrong with you?!" I ask yelling.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb. Kate told me what you're doing to her. Why would you do that to her, what has she ever done to you?!" I yell. His face grew wit hanger, along with the rest of his body.

"Where is she?!" He yelled pushing past me. i grabbed his arm and pulled him back, I punched him straight in the face, he stumbled back. It turned into full out fist fight. This went on for about 10 minutes.

"STOP!" I turned to see Kate standing there.

"Kate, come on." Nash yelled angrily. Kate shuffled to Nash, he grabbed her arm and forcefully started to dragger her. And she let him.

"Kate, you don't have to take his abuse." I say.

"But I do. I disobeyed his rules, I deserve this." She said.

"No, you dont. You shouldn't have to follow rules in a relationship." 

"Cam, I don't want you to get hurt any worse than you already are. I'll be ok." She said and walked out. As soon as the door closed I heard yelling, and cries. I looked out the window to see Kate on the ground and NAsh on top of her hitting her. I ran outside, and ripped Nash off of her.

*****

*MATT'S POV*

"Shh, Kate you're ok now." I whisper. Me and Kate are sitting on her bed. Nash is in jail, for abuse. Cameron is at some interview at the jail house. I was called to take Kate home about an hour ago.

"W-what if he finds me?" Kates studdard.

"He wont, I'll keep you safe. I promise." I say.

"You're so cheesy. It's sexy." She jokes wiping her eyes. Well that escalated quickly.

"I know." I said, then leaned in. She leaned in too, it was a soft, sweet kiss. I pulled her on my lap, she smiled in the kiss. We pulled away to breath. "I have been waiting to do that , since I saw you at starbucks the first day you were back." I smirk.