Part 33

I wake up sitting on Nash's lap in a beach chair. I stand up take 2 steps and fall to the ground. I sit there a minute and look around. The guy's are all still asleep, some on the beach, some on the truck, and some in chairs. I sigh and stand back up. I grab my phone from the radio. I check twitter, and Instagram. Nothing Interesting. I hear footsteps coming from behind me, I turn to see Shawn.

"Hey, beautiful" He said hugging me

"I have a headache" I say with my face in his bear chest

" So do I. Let's wake the guy's up so we can go home."

"You mean my home?" I joke. We wake everyone up and pile in the truck. I drove with Aaron in front with me. When we got to my house we all went to the living room and fell asleep again.

****

"He's such a player"

"Someone wake them up"

"I wish I was taylor"

"Dude that's messed up"

"Why?"

I hear voices from behind me, and arms around my waist

"He is a player. I'm already awake. Who ever said they wanted to be Taylor, I'm flattered. It's not that messed up, But still kinda is" I say with my eye's closed.

"You woke her up stupid." Someone said. I turn and Taylor growns.

"Why every time I've woke up in the last 2 days someone's arms are around me?" I joke standing up.

"you're a good cuddle buddy" Taylor says smirking. I look at the time .12:46. I go to my room to change. I wear a plain light pink tee-shirt and hot pink shorts, I put my hair in a bun then walk back into the living room.

" Kenzie and Paige are coming later" I say as someone knocks on the door "Or now." I walk to the door and Kenzie and Paige push past me and run in circles around the kitchen. I run to the living room with them behind me laughing.

"I WANT TO PLAY!" Johnson yells standing up, then running with us. Soon we were all running around.

*CAMERON'S POV*

This is the perfect time to make my move. We are all running around having a great time. I run behind Kate and pick her up, She squealed and crawled so I was giving her a piggyback ride. The guys glared at us but I ignored them.

" Ok, what should we do?" Kate asked catching her breath.

"I don't know but we need a girls night. Guy's. Get out." Paige said. We all wined and got our stuff ready to go. before we left Aaron whispered something in kate's ear.

*KATE'S POV*

"If you need anything or just want to hang out call, ok?" Aaron whispered in my ear.

"K" I say and walk the guy's "See ya later!" I yell as they walk down the driveway. I go back inside and sit next to Kenzie.

"We should go to a party." Paige said "Danny's throwing one tonight." Me and Kenzie agreed and went to get ready