Part 14

"We're going to the beach later" Nash say's walking in to the kitchen, I was 'making sandwiches' AKA eating peanutbutter out of the jar with a spoon and occasionally put some on bread.

"Ok, you need more peanutbutter" I say scraping the bottom of the jar for the rest. It was about noon and we were all getting ready for the beach, I wore my neon green strapless top, with plain back bottom's. I slipped on some black flip flops, Nike pro's and a jacket, I didn't bother to zip it it was hot out side. I put my sun glasses on my head grabbed my phone and towel and headed down stairs. The guy's came down and we all piled in the car. After we got to the beach we found a spot near the water and laid our towels down. I took of the jacket when the boy's went to the water. I laid on my stomach and propped myself up with my elbo's and scrolled threw twitter. 15 minutes later I heard my name being called so I stood up put my jacket on and looked around then I saw who it was.Hayes.

"What?"I say already annoyed

"I just want to talk." He said trying to put his hand on my cheek, I batted it away

"No! I read you massages too! Just go make out with your girl friend!" I yell

"No your seeing it all wrong I-" I cut him off

"You think she's ten time's hawter? Yeah I know you told her that." He started getting mad

"Lessen! It wasn't anything serious I just-"

"No! I can already tell you were about to say something stupid" He balled his fist's up "Oh you' going to hit me now?"I ask sarcastically " You may win the fight but we all know I will win the battle! i could ruin you any time I want!"

"You cant do that!" Hayes said, this was the first time I let him finish a sentence

"Yes I can.You'r the one that cheated on the Vine princess! And I actually love my fan's, unlike you so I know they will understand."

"I do love my fan's"

"No you don't! you just steal your brother's fame!" THat's when Cameron, Shawn, and Matt walked up.

"Com'on Kate." Cameron said grabbing my sholder's taking me back to were are stuff was at, while Matt and Shawn talked to Hayes.

"What was all that about?" Cam asked as we sat down

"I don't feel good" 

"Well it's probably you wearing that jacket in this heat, Here take that off" cam said grabbing the sholder's of my jacket.

"No! I'm fine." I say trying to get him to stop. He kept trying to make me take off my jacket but kept squirming around so he couldn't.

*CAMERON'S POV*

I was finally able to get Kate's jacket off of her and then I saw why she didn't want to take it off.

"Kate..." I whisper looking at her wrist's

"Please don't tell anyone..."She said in a shaky voice

"Why did you do this to your self?" I ask not looking up from her cut's

"It make's me feel like I'm in control" she said almost in tear's

"these look new, when did you do this?" I ask grabbing her hand's to get a better look

"the last time I did was Friday...after the hole thing with Hayes...." 'The last time'? she's done this before?

"But at that party you didn't have cut's?" 

"I was wearing braslet's Cam....are you going to tell everyone?" She asked looking me in the eye's

"I have to Kate"

"No please don't! thing's are getting better! I promise...." 

"Ok" I say "only if you promise to tell me when your up set so we can talk about in instead of doing this to yourself"

"I promise" She say's attacking me with a hug "Crap! Give me my jacket"

I true around to the the other guy's come this way, I hand Kate her jacket and she quickly put's it on.