Part 18

"What's up with your hair" Brandon asked me as I walked by him to go to my room. We had just got back and I had to put my bag's in my room before bringing Jack in.

"What?" I ask, my hair looked normal to me because I'v had it for so long

"You look emo" I looked down at my outfit, a blck crop-top that said '#GetAway' and dark blue skiney jean's, with my hair straitnd and down.

"Cool" I say walking up the stairs. I go back down stair's to get Jack, I don't know what Brandon with think of him but I don't really care. I open the tail gate of Trey's truck and lead Jack to jump down, I open the door all the way and walk in with him following me, I have hold of his leash. Jack is waring his leatrher jacket that say's 'body gaurd', I like dressing him up because he dosn't fight me I think he like's being dressed up.

"Brandon, meet Jack." I say walking into the living room, Brandon stand's up and turns around

"Oh my god?! That thing is huge!" Brandon say's walking to me and Jack

"Yeah, I know." I say cooly

"What's his name?"

"Jack"

"Well Jack, me and you are going to be best friend's." WAIT WHAT?! Brandon can't be all loving on MY dog!

"Umm, no you wont. Jack don't like you" I say putting my hand on Jack's sholder

"What makes you think that?"

"He don't like you beacues you don't like me." what am I doing?

"Well what if he start's likeing me more than you?"

"He wont" 

"What make's you so sure about that" Brandon asked geting a little mad.

"Well for 1, he's my dog. for 2, your a jerk. And for 3, you'r only going to see him for like 2 week's" I say trying not to raise my voice

"Wait, what do you mean I'm only going to see him for 2 week's?" Oh crap, Brandon dosn't know about me and Trey moving...

"Well me and Trey are moving out to Cali, after his birthday..."

"Oh..."

*BRANDON'S POV*

Wait Trey and Kate are moving? Kate said I didn't like her? I'm upset about this?

I don't not like Kate she just is all popular and stuff and he's never home, and when she is she's alway's hanging out with Trey. I hate that she has money though, I can't stand that. She has all this mony from her mom and she kinda has a job, and when I ask for money we fight. Am I the reson she's moving? I don't want her to go.

"Why are you moving?" I ask in a lower tone

"Why do you care?" She asked crossing her arm's

"Why are you moving?" I ask again

"Because there are people there that care about me." Man this girl has additude

"There are people here that care about you."

"like who?"

"Trey-" I start but she cut's me off

"Trey is coming with me, he dosn't count" Kate replied impationtly

"Kevin,me, that Tanner kid across the street"

"Kevin only care's about my carrer, you don't care at all about me, and I baby sit Tanner he's 3."

"I never said I didn't care" I say looking at the floor

"You were dating Madison!" With that Kate grabed Jack's leash and headed up stairs.

 *KATE'S POV*

I went into my room and started packing, I can't belive Brandon would try to make himself look like some kind of good guy. I couldn't care less if I never saw him again, he has done nothing but ruin my life in the past 6 and a half month's I'v lived here.

-

1 hour later

-

I'm still packing when I hear a soft knock at my door, Jack instently wakes up and heads to the door.

"It's open!" I say just lound enuff so they could hear.of cource it's Brandon, can't he take a hint?! "Get out."I say trying not to get mad

"Kate, I just want to talk"

"And I don't want to lessin." I say turning back around to folled more of my clothe's

"What did I do wrong?" He ask's in a despret tone, I throw the shirt I was folding on the ground and wip around to look him in the eye.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WRONG?! YOU HAVE COMPLEATLY RUINED MY LIFE! I DIDN'T WANT TO COME HERE BECAUSE OF YOU!" I screem 

"And that's my fault?!"

"Yes! you have a horrible personallidy, you will do anything in your power to ruin my life, you act like your so cool but your NOT" I don't care anymore, I am Not going to let him drag me down.

"It's my fault your mom was so stupid" He was now yelling

"Stop"I say coldy

"Just because you want to ask your mom all these questions isn't my fault!"

"Stop, please" I say almost in tears

"That's all on you! You want to nagg her, she just puts an end to it."

"It wasn't my fault"I wisper

"But it was, and you know it. You want to get her all mad and in a bad mood, so she comes home and of course being the stupid person she WAS decided to speed so pour old you can get your way!"

"She was hit by a drunk driver" I say bearly above a whisper

"Yes she was, but they said she was speeding, your heard them"

"Brandon, get out" I say almost yelling

"No"

"Now" I say coming closer to him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I com even closer to him, push him out my door and slam my door. I quickly lock it, and start crying...no bawling. I have no choice, I have to call Cam. (C=Cameron.  K= Kate)

C:hey what's up?
K:Cam...
C: what's wrong?
K: you know that deal we had, that I was really upset to talk to you?
C: yeah, is everything OK?
K: Brandon won't shut up
C: about what?
K: my m-mom
C: what about her?
K: I don't really want to talk about it...
C: that's OK

Me and Cam talked for about an hour, I calmed down and laid next to jack on the floor. I fell asleep with my head on his back.