Part 31

*CAMERON'S POV*

I am determined for Kate to be mine. I can't let these other guy's play her, I don't want to see her hurt. I never thought I would be falling for the same girl that stool my phone and posted on my twitter. After we all woke up and ate breakfast we took a walk. We all went to get ready We were waiting for Kate, but I'm glad we did. She came out of her room wearing mint green shorts, a tie-die tank top, and black flip flops. Her hair was in a braid to the side, she had one of the three strands of her braid braided so it looked ten times cuter.

"Ready?" Kate asked putting her phone in her pocket

"Yeah come on" Jack. J said grabbing her hand leading her to the door. We all followed and started walking, Jack didn't let go of her hand.

"Ok, I'm hungry" Kate said letting go of Jack's hand to face us.

"Where should we go?" I ask

"Fro-yo?" She asked

"Yeah totally, there's a shop about 5 blocks from here" Nash said grabbing Kate's hand running to the shop. If I want to make a move I have to make it now. I look to the guy's there all looking at Nash and Kate. I really need to make my move.

*Kate's pov*

Nash grabbed my hand and started running to the Fro-Yo shop.

"Nash, The Guys" I say out of breath

"They'll Catch up" He said looking back at the guy's. I ran back to the guy's I almost fell but Jack. G caught me.

"Hey Babe." He said smirking.

"Hi" I said getting my balance.

"Umm, Let's go" Matt said nicely

As we walked I was picked up a lot and my hand was held a lot, but I think they were just trying to be friendly.

***Going back to Kate's house***

"So what should we do?" I asked sitting on the couch

"We should go swimming" Taylor said plopping down next to me

"You just want to see her in her swim suit!" Nash yelled laughing

"Yes." Taylor smirked putting his arm around me

"We can go swimming, but you can't stare at my but the whole time" I say smacking Taylors arm playfully.

"You know how hard that's gonna be? I'll try"

They guy's went back to their houses to change. I put on a strapless, navy blue top, with matching bottoms. I put on a black muscle-tee that said 'Love' in white letters, then black cut-offs. I was getting my stuff together when I got a text from Cameron.

From: Cam

We have been waiting outside for like 10 minutes.

From: Kate

just come in

I got all my stuff together in about ten minutes. I walk out of my room to see the guy's all on the couch, they stare at me with there's mouths open.

"Ready?" I ask acting like I didn't notice them staring at me.

"Yeah, come on" Aaron said putting his arm around my waist. We walked to the truck and just stood beside it quietly.

"Who's driving?" I ask. No one said anything

*NASH'S POV*

No one wanted to answer because we wanted to see where Kate was going to sit. If she was in the back everyone wanted to sit in the back, if she was up front everyone to sit up front.

"Well I call back" Kate said going to the back. We all looked at each other for a second then raced to the tail gate.

"I'll drive." Matt said walking around to the front. Cameron lost rock paper scissors so he had to sit up front. 4 could fit on the tailgate and the rest had to sit in the bed. Kate, Aaron, me, and Jack. J sat in the bed while everyone else sat on the tailgate.

"come here, babe." Jack. G said signaling her to sit on his lap.

"I'm hevy." She said smiling

"Nah, you're like 10 pounds" With that Kate sat on his lap. He put his arm's around her waist. That's how it was the rest of the ride, Jack whispering in her ear and her giggling. We finally got to the beach, and went to a corner where no one was at. We set up and Kate pluged her phone into her radio, and put her play list on. The first song that came on was 'I really like you' by carly rae jepsen, she sang along perfect to it.

" I know you love me" Taylor said hugging her from behind.

"Guy's me and Jack will be back in a minute, we have to get something for tonight" Shawn said smirking. What are they planing?