Part 9

I decided to just go to bed after me and Trey finally finished my home work , I can't believe I actually finished it all in like 3 hours. I just changed into a pair of fuzzy pajama pants and one of Treys tee-shirts. Of couch had to check twitter befr I went to bed so after I did that I put my hair in a messy bun I went to bed.

------------------------------------------
2 weeks later
I have been skyping Hayes about once a day and I just text the others, but everyone still stays in touch so its all good. Im so mad a Brandon!!! I told him about me and Hayes,and he tried to take my phone away like he's in charge of me!
"You arnt my dad! You can't take my stuff away!" I yell holding my phone up walking down the side walk, I just need some time to think.

"Well you don't need to be dating!" Brandon yelled back following me

"I can do what ever I want! And I shouldn't have to lissen to you if you don't give a crap about me!" After I said that brandon grabbed my wrist and turned me around to look at him, I crossed my arms.

"What do you want?! Just leave me alone." I say but I should have known why was going to happen next. Brandon pushed me down and my right shoulder slamed into a children at play sine.

"Ow! You jerk!" I yell kicking his ankle, why am I so stupid? He kicked me on my stomach and I desired not to say anything else but he still just kept pounding me he bent over me and slapped me like 4 times until someone pulled him off of me, I looked up to see the last thing I would expect. Shawn. He pulled Brandon off of me and started punching him until he was on the ground, he gave him one last kick and came over to me. I looked over his shoulder and saw a shocked matt.

"Are you OK?!" Shawn asked, I was still laying on the ground clutching my stomach. I just shook my head no. My sholded was killing my, and cheek berned and I felt like I was going to throw up. Shaw picked me up bridal style and I told him were my house was. We left Brandon laying on the ground in pain. I told Matt to call Trey because for son reason the door was locked. He put it on speeker. 

PHONE CALL

Hey Kate what's up?
Unlock the front door, you were right I can handle Brandon by myself.
OK just a sec
-----------------
He unlocked the door and was shocked to see me with Matt and Shawn. I gave him the I'll explain later look. He let us in and looked and Brandon still laying on the ground. Shawn put me on the couch, he and Matt sat on the floor in front of me. Trey was just confused, he sat down next shwn.

"Oh" I said still in pain "Trey that's Shawn and Matt, and that's Trey" I said pointing to them when i said there name. I explained to Matt and Shawn are like my brothers because there the ones that I know I can talk to, and I told Shawn and Matt about the hole Brandon thing.

"Here let me see your shoulder." Matt said standing up. I took my shirt of   (I have a tanks top on) and turned over to see.

"Its bruised pretty bad" Matt said