Part 35

I wake up in Cameron's bed, I look around to see no one. I walk down stairs and find Cameron asleep on the couch. I hear voices coming from outside, I walk to the back door to see Nash, Shawn, and Matt.

"Hi, Rapunzel" Shawn said hugging me

"Rapunzel?" I ask

"Yeah, you have really long hair"

"But my hair is blond" I joke. We all talked for a while and Cameron woke up, We talked to him.

"Umm, Shawn can you come here for a minute?" I ask putting my hand out. He grabbed it and we walked inside.

"Yeah?" He asked as we entered the kitchen.

"Well, What will you be doing for the next month?" I ask jumping up onto the counter.

"Nothing really, hanging out."

"Well, a couple week's ago I entered a contest...And I won."

"what did you win?"

"A 2 week paid in full trip to disney world." I said hoping he would catch on.

"And?"

"I have an extra ticket" He just looked at me funny "Shawn, do you want to go with me?"

"Oh, Yeah! toaly!" He said and hugged me

"cool, we leave next friday."

***Next Friday***

I'm currently on the plane watching Dumb and dumber 2 with Shawn. As we land I turn off the movie and put my laptop in my draw string bag. Me and Shawn got off and found a guy holding a sime that said 'K.Smith'.

We get to our hotel at disney and go to our room. I put the key card in and walk in to see one bed.

"I call the side by the night stand" I say putting my bag on the floor by the wall.

"Maybe I wanted to have that side" Shawn said sarcastically

"To bad." I say and leap to the bed. He plops next to me.

"So, Why did you invite me" He asked looking at me.

"What? I can't invite my friend to disney world?"

"You can, But there were 8 other guy's and Paige and Kenzie." He said sitting up "Does little Kate have a crush?"

"Why, Do you?"

"I asked you first." He said. I sat up and looked at the wall. I do like Shawn. But If I tell him I do he will just treat me different, and we wont be friends. All the other guy's are rowdy, Shawn is too but he can be calm and sweet.

"Nah, I'll let you go first" I say smirking

"Ladies first."

"Maybe a little." I say then he looks at me shocked "Sorry." i say and start to walk to the door.

"No, Kate wait!" He say's and grabbed my arm

"Do you want food? We could go down to the main floor and get food if you want. Or I'll go down if you don't feel like it. Or We could got get fast food and-" I ramble but get cut off by his lips on mine. I'm shocked at first but then kiss back, he had his hand's on my wrist pulling me closer and I had my arms around his neck. We pulled away to breath.

"I like you too" He whispered in my ear.

We get food and eat it, By this time its 11:30. I change into nikey pros and a tee-shirt, I brush my hair and leave it down. I lay down under the cover's and get on my phone. I check Twitter, a few minutes later Shawn comes out of the bathroom with a tee-shirt and basketball shorts on. He takes his shirt off and lays next to me.

"I like you abbs" I say and he laughs.

"I like you face" He say's. I giggle and put my phone down and lay to face the night stand. "Aww, I sorry. come here" he says in a baby voice and wraps his arms around my waist. I soon fall asleep.

*****

*SHAWN'S POV*

I wake up to loud laughing, I roll over to see Kate On her laptop. She looks up t me and laughs again.

"What?" I ask. She turns her laptop and I look. It's a picture of me sleeping with bright red lipstick on. I feel my lips and look at my hand, sure enough if has bright red lipstick on it. I look at Kate and smile a evil smile, her eyes widen.

"Oh, Does Kate wand a kiss?!" I laugh and chase her around the room. I filey catch her and give her a big wet kiss on the nose, then a soft kiss on the lips.

"We should so do that more often...without the lipstick though" She said then turned to walk to the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later with the lipstick off of her. She grabbed stuff out of her bag and went back to the bathroom. I changed into a nike tee-shirt and dark blue basketball shorts. She came out in a light pink muscle-tee and jean shorts.

"I wish I didn't have sex with you!" Kaid said walking out of the bathroom

"we haven't had sex!" I say smiling throwing my hands in the air

"What? Oh It's a song by Avery." She said taking out a ear bud. "Today is our first day of 14, what do you want to do?"

"Your choice."

"Let's got to epcot today and then tonight we can got swimming and watch the fireworks" She said

"It's a date."

"Aww, our first date?"

"hopefully of many" I say and kissed her.