Part 34

I go upstairs and get ready for the party. I put on a grey Tank-top and navy blue shorts, and kept my pin straight hair the way it was and went back down stairs. We all got in Kenzie's car and drove off.

We pulled up and got out of the car, I immediately smelt alcohol This will be 2 nights in a row.whatever. I walk into the house and hear my name being called. I turn to see a boy about my age with dirty blond hair coming towards me.

"Umm, Hi?" I say

"Kate is that really you? Paige said you were over here. I didn't think my party would be that popular, for the one and only Kate smith." I said smiling. His breath smelt like beer.

"It's me, Danny. Have you been drinking?" I ask as he grabs my hand leading me into another room, we walk into a kitchen that has a bunch of alcohol.

"Yeah." He said smirking. "Here, have one." I gladly to the beer and took a drink.We walked back to the living room and started to dance.

"Oh look, drama queen is back!" Someone yelled. I turned to see hayes.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked confused

"who else would I be taking to?"

"I don't know I was just wondering why you would be-" i started but I was cut off. The music went off and everyone stayed quiet

" Ok! People of the party, This girl used to date me 4 years ago. she moved away and she came back about a week ago. She hasn't made one attempt to talk to me!" He yelled, I was still confused.

"What are you talking about? I have been her 4 days and 2 of them I spent with the guy's."

"Just leave." He said getting in my face. His breath smelt like beer.

"Ok." I said plainly and walked to the front door. I didn't want to start anything, I just need to proceed to wait for my letter. I walked by the apartment Nash and Cameron lived in. I went to there apartment and knocked. Nash opened the door.

"Oh, hey Kate." He said opening the door wider "Come in."

"Hey, Do you want to go skating or something?" I ask

"I thought you were having a girls night with Paige and Kenzie."

"I was and we went to a party, they stayed but I didn't want to start stuff. So here I am." I said perky at the end. "Now go get ready to go skating."

"Ok just a sec." He said and got his shoes on. He put his wallet and phone in his pocket and we walked to his car. We sang every word to every song that came on until we got to the skating rink.

" We need 2 pairs of skates please" I said grabbing a $20 out of my pocket. But Nash stopped me.

"I'll Pay" He said

"No, I'm the one that had the idea to come" I said. We 'argued' about who was going to pay for a minutes until I gave up and let him pay. This will be way more fun than that stupid party.