Part 12

*HAYES POV*

"what was all that about?" Jade asked putting her hands in my hair

"Umm...My ex-girlfriend visited I guess" I say looking around my room trying to connect my thoughts.Kate just tired to surprise me by visiting me and I cheated on her. What If this blows up online?.

"Whatever, come'on babe we both know you didn't invite me over to talk."Jade whispered in my ear

"Umm...maybe we can save this for another time, I have some stuff to figure out" I say as nice as possible. Jade desisted to leave, well after I asked her to, I ran down stairs to look for Kate I saw her looking back at me from the front door with tear's streaming down her face, then Someone grabbed her arm and walked the rest of the way out. I looked out the window and saw Matt carrying Kate on his back to a car, Cam, Nash, Shawn, and some other dude were in the car looking a Kate and Matt. What did I do?

*KATE'S POV*

Matt put me down and got in the car and pulled me on his lap, I stopped crying about half way threw the car ride.I can believe Hayes would do that to me...I don't care though, I'm use to fake friend's.We pulled up to Nash's house and went inside. I don't know what to do, I want to talk about it but the guy's would think i'm just some little kid. I just went to the bathroom upstairs and locked the door. I came out an hour later after I stopped crying, I went to the living room and saw everyone starring at me. I sat down  on the floor and told them that happened almost about to cry again but I blinked away the tears. Me, Trey, Shawn, and Matt desisted to get a refunded for the hotel and stay with Nash and Cameron. I fell asleep watching a movie with the guy's, and woke up being put in Cameron's bed.

"No this is your bed Cam," I said trying to get up " I have already invaded enough."

"No your fine just get some sleep, you've had a long day" Cam said covering me up with the blanket. He walked out and I fell asleep again.

*TREY'S POV*

everyone but Kate was up and I set a small blue box on the kitchen table.

"What's that for?" Matt asked

"Kate" I say siting next to Shawn

"Why?" Cam but's in

"It's kinda her 14th birthday." I say looking around at the other guy's

"Wait? It's Kate's birthday?" Nash asked shocked. he forgot

"Yeah she's lucky, she has a Saturday birthday"

"Umm...Ok I got it," Nash said "I had plans to go to this party tonight and all of use can go, so Kate can get her mined off this hole Hayes thing" I'm not one of those over protective brother's but I still have to take care of her.

"I don't know....Yeah she need's this" I say

***************

(the party)

We were all getting ready for the party, the only reason I'm letting them take her to this is because I know Kate, she act's all mean and stuff but she's a good girl.

*KATE'S POV*

I straitened my hair, it looked so much cooler now that its black with purple streak's(my present from Trey).I put on a plain black crop-top, cut off's, and some silver wedges that make me 2 inches taller. I painted my nails back and put on some danally bracelets, I put on mascara and eye liner then went down stairs

"Wow goth much?" Matt asked looking at me

"Wow annoying much" I said playfully

"Is your brother going to let you go like that?"He asked

"He don't care what I do or where." I say putting my phone in my pocket. We drove t the party I sat in back on Matts lap, when we got there I got out of the car and smelt alcohol. We all walked in and went our separate way's

"Hey Kate!" I heard someone yell, i turned to see  a girl that looked a few year's older than me. I walked up to her

"did you call my name?" I asked

"Yeah, I didn't think it was really you! I'm Kinzie, and you look lost." she said kindly

"yeah I kinda am, I don't know anyone here but the 5 guy's I came with." I say

"you can hang with me and my friend's if you want"Kinzie said pointing up the stair's

"sure" I say smiling I followed her up the stairs and walk into a room with about 7 other people.

"guy's this is Kate" Kinzie said sitting down on the floor. " Kate this is Bryce, Jake, Luke, Preston, Aaron, Rammzy, and Damon" Kinzie said pointing to people.

"Cool" Preston said handing me a beer.