Part 13

"Umm.. I don't drink" I say to Preston

"you sure" he asked 

"Yeah" I say awkwardly, But it wasn't like that long they just started talking and I felt like I had really friend's for once. It turners out that everyone there was only 15, except Ramzey who was 16. We talked for about a half hour until I asked-

 "Hey what's your guy's Twitter names?" I ask looking for my phone in my pants pocket "wait, I think I had Nash hold my phone, I'll be right back" I say getting up to go find Nash,I saw him In the back yard with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Hey that's bad for you, stop" I say

"Trey was right, you are a good girl." Nash said, he was clearly drunk

"Am not! and he didn't say that!" I say in disbelief

"go ask him yourself" Nash said pointing to the house

"i will, do you still have my phone?" I asked. He gave me my phone and I went and found Trey in the living room with a beer

"did you tell Nash I'm a 'good girl'?" I asked 

"Yeah because it's the truth." Trey was drunk too.

"No it's not!" I say getting angry, I don't want to be a good girl. Me and him argued for a couple of minutes and he made me really mad. I stormed off really mad. I know how I'm going to prove to him that i'm not a good girl.

"Hand me a beer." I say walking back into the room where Kinzie was at.

"You go girl!" Damon said handing me a beer. I lost count of how many beer's I'v had, and we're all smoking. Me and Damon started making-out. Then my luck showed.

"We're leave-" Trey walked in and cut himself off when he saw what was going on. "what the hell?!" Me and Damon pulled away

"What? I'm not a good girl now, am i?" I said smirking. Trey grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the car, all the guy's were waiting for us.

"What was that all about?" I asked like nothing happened

"WELL FOR 1 YOU SMELL LIKE SMOKE!" Trey yelled

"Because I was smoking." I say still acting like nothing happened

"YOUR BREATH SMELLS LIKE BEER!"

"Because I was drinking." I can do this all night

"YOU HAVE A HICKEY ON YOU NECK" 

" Because I met a guy" He is really getting mad now

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?" He  yelled Shawn came up behind him

"What's going on" Shawn asked

"Trey's being mean because i'm being just like him!" I yell

*TREY'S POV*

"Trey's being me because i'm being just like him!" Kate yelled. wait...She is being like me, I was smoking and drinking and made out with some random chick tonight...How does she always find a way to win? How is she always right? How does she always turn it on someone else and be right about it.

"It's not my fault I want to be like my big brother!" Kate said tears brimming in her eye's. she spread her arms out to give a hug. I put my arm's out too, but then she ran in Shawn's arm's. That hurt. We got back in the car, and I dropped the subject about the party. I looked back and saw Kate cuddled up in shawn's arm's. I hate when she dose that, does something bad blame's someone else on it and doesn't get in trouble for it because she's right!

* KATE'S PV*

I woke up the next morning in Cameron's bed with him next to me. I was in the same thing I was wearing last night so I slid one of cameron's hoodie's on. I had a major headache, and I felt like I was going to throw up.I got out of bed and went down to the living room. Matt and Shawn were on the couch bed and Trey was sleeping in the chair.

"Shawn!....Shawn!" I whisper shouted shaking Shawn "Wake up!"

"What?" Shawn said sleepily

"I'm dyeing." I said with a sigh.

"That is called a hangover."Shawn said getting up walking to the kitchen. He got me a glass of water and told me to stay there. I was sitting on the counter when he came back with an aspirin.

"Thanks" I said putting it in my mouth and drinking the water.

"so what do you think Trey's going to do about you?" Shawn asked leaning against the counter

"nothing" I said plainly

"He seemed really mad last night" 

"Yeah but I turned it back on him and he know's im right so it's kinda his fault."

"Smart, I wish I was that smart as a kid" Shawn said looking at the ground thinking. What did he do as a kid? could it be worse than what I did last night? Nah.