Part 18: Jeju Day 5 (part 2) *end*

Lia P.o.V

As the morning followed, I woke up by Ryujin's angelic voice. Even though she was just humming, it was enough to mesmerise me. I got up and walked to give her a back hug. It felt like such a long time since I hugged her even though it really was just a few hours ago.

"Jisu yahhh." She said in an almost flustered voice and rubbed my hand. It just felt so comforting around her, I really do love her so much.

We proceeded to breakfast a little later and I was debating with myself whether to tell Yeji and Chae or not, sure they would be excited but then... they could tell everyone else? And I didn't really want anyone else to know yet.   

"Here comes Shin and Choi!" Yeji exclaimed as she got up from her seet to greet Ryu and I. We were kind of late.
"Hey guys!" Ryujin exclaimed back in the excitement. It had been so long since I heard in a genuine happy voice.

Ryujin sat next to Chaeryeong and I sat next to her, not noticing our hands were already intertwined under the table.

Ryujin P.o.V

Lia leaned to my side as our hands stayed locked under the table. Chaeryeong and Yeji obviously understood something was up. Chae nudged me.

"So, did you tell her?" She whispered in my ear.
I gave a shy nod in response. I was still shocked by how Lia felt the same way about me. I mean, imagine the girl you've loved for your whole life loves you too! To be fair, I would be a pretty good girlfriend. Wait, is Lia my girlfriend?

I saw Chaeryeong pass the information to Yeji and her face lit up with excitement and pride, almost like a mother happy for her child. She did some mini claps and gave a thumbs up to Lia and I. Lia was flustered too.

"AHH GUYS!! THIS IS AMAZING!" Yeji shouted so the whole world could hear. After breakfast, we took another stroll around the beach as it was our last day.
"This is perfect, I'm so proud of you both!" Chaeryeong continued.
"Thanks you guys, seriously." Lia and I both thanked them, what amazing friends. I'm so glad Lia introduced me to them.

"WAIT WHAT! LET'S GOOO!" We turned to hear the excitement of a younger voice, it was Yuna. She had eavesdropped, on the whole conversation, what a Yuna thing to do.

To celebrate our last day and us, Yeji and Chaeryeong took us a really expensive restaurant for dinner. And when I mean expensive, I mean small portions of food costed a fortune. They could afford it though.

At dinner, Soobin, who surprisingly stayed lowkey for the whole trip, got from his chair to make an announcement. He even rang his glass with a spoon.

"Guys, I have to admit, this trip was pretty fun." He even smiled, which was a first for him.
Everyone gasped in shock, noone knew a positive comment could come out of his voice.
"Wow Soobin! I'm shocked!" Karina stated.
"Shocked at what?"
"At you saying something pretty nice for once!"
"Oh yeah, well don't get used to it." He said back to his normal rude voice. I guess somethings never change, but that's okay.

Our last dinner in Jeju was amazing. Perfectly spiced food, with amazing company and Lia. That was peak happiness.

Before going back to the hotel, Lia and I took our last stroll around our new favourite spot, the beach side.

"Ryu, nothing can express how grateful I am to life for making our mothers meet in that one convenience store." The love of my life chuckled.
"I will never forget the day I first met you. Little four year old Ryu was stunned." I laughed in response. "I still remember your white puffed jacket, with the pink scarf and everything. You've always been so elegant." I continued with more admiration.

I saw Lia's eyes glitter as she too remembered that moment.

"I still can't comprehend the fact that you love me too." I blurted mindlessly.
"What made you think I don't love you?"
"Jisu, you're perfect in every way, I on the other hand-"
"You're perfect too, perfect for me." She smiled as she took my hand.
"So I guess I'll just ask you..."
"Ask what?"

"Choi Jisu, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I will, Shin Ryujin."

And that, my dear readers, is the story of my confession.

AHH FINALLY FINSIHEDD. I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE IT TOO LONG OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE JUST GOTTEN BORING OR TEDIOUS BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED ANYWAYY

THANKS FOR THE ENDLESS SUPPORTS ON ALL MY FANFICS - I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY MY JINLIA FFS!

I'LL BE STARTING A NEW ONE SOON, ONE WITH A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THEME, HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT.

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS FOR READING THIS!