Part 3

I wanted to shout out:

"YOU'RE MY IDEAL TYPE YOU'RE MY LIFE MY LOVE MY EVERYTHING"

But that would have made things the tiniest bit weird, so I composed myself and just said, "I'm my ideal type." Because I love myself, I'm so dalla dalla.

My main goal was to not let Lia feel uncomfortable when she was around me, that was the last thing I wanted. Lia's told me multiple times that I was the person she could easily be herself around. I was the person she could cry and talk about all her problems to. I was the one who always stayed with her since the beginning and I always will.

My main goal was to always make sure Lia was happy. Seeing her smile and laugh always gave me satisfaction. Seeing her cry hurt, she always deserves to be happy. Even if it means that one day she'll be with someone else, as long as she is happy, that's enough for me.

At the end of our classes, Lia went to literature club and I went directly home to finish up work. Lia did literature club every day as it was something she genuinely enjoyed and it suited her.

LIA P.O.V

I waved bye to Ryujin and headed off to literature club. Ryu is such a comforting and genuine person to be with, she's the best.

I've always loved literature, it's probably one of the only subject I loved despite me doing well in every class. That's all thanks to Ryu's notes though, yah she's brilliant.

"Hi Lia!" Chaeryoung and Yeji greeted me loudly. They were the heads of the club and were also dating, which not many people knew. They were really nice people and very easy to talk to. One thing I loved about literature club was that not many people were in it. Literature was not a popular subject among students. The club had me, Yeji, Chaeryoung, Yuna, Beomgyu, Karina and.....

Soobin?

I saw Soobin walk through the door, his eyes quickly looking around almost as if he was confused where he was.

"Are you lost?" Yeji asked sincerely while looking at him.
"No no miss, I'm Soobin and I would like to join this club."
"Oh okay then, well I'm Hwang Yeji and this is Lee Chaeryoung. We're the heads of this club and to join, you'll have to fill this form out." Yeji handed over a sheet.

Soobin didn't really pay attention to what Yeji was saying and looked at me weirdly. Creep.

"Hey Lia, I've joined Literature club because I knew you were in it." He said as he walked up to me.
"That's cool, literature is fun so hope you enjoy your time here." I didn't want sound rude.
"I think you're more fun, Lia." He smirked.

What does this guy want from me? What does he mean I'm more fun, what is he planning on doing. I hate people like him.

I ignored me and listened to Chaeryoung's announcement.

"Okay, guys let's welcome Soobin and get started. For the next few weeks, we're going to be analysing an anthology, alright?"

We all nodded and got to work. It was an anthology of poems, it's exciting! Everyone was excited and ready, except for Soobin. I was sure he didn't even like Literature..

Over the next few days of literature club, Soobin came and didn't keep his distance with me. He was always so close and touching my arm or something. I really didn't get the guy, why was he always bothering me. Sure, he confessed to me the other day and I rejected but I wasn't even being rude?

"Hey Lia, my parents are gone tonight, how about we have some fun?" He whispered.

Ew.

"Ew, no, go away Soobin, stop bothering me." I shifted chair and he intended on following me. What a headache, this guy is making literature club feel like a drag, how dare he.