Chapter 2: Misfortunate Events

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey May, what's up?" Mj asks as soon as she picks up the phone.

"Is Peter with you?" May repeats the question she had asked Ned.

"No he isn't. Isn't he with you?" Mj questions back.

"He was out patrolling. I called him to let him know I was on my way with food and he said he'd be home but I got here and he wasn't here. I've called multiple times but he hasn't answered and I even left a voicemail. I called Ned but he isn't with him" May exclaims.

"That isn't like him" Mj mumbles mainly to herself.

"No, it isn't. I'll call Tony, maybe he knows. I'll keep you and Ned updated" May informs her before hanging up.

She's now pacing back and forth super worried for her nephew. This isn't like him at all and if he isn't with Tony, where is he?

She clicks on Tonys contact as the phone dials.

And dials.

And dials.

Until she finally hears the phone being picked up.

"Is Peter with you? I've called him multiple times and he wouldn't answer, even left a voicemail! He said he'd be home but now it's been like twenty minutes!" May practically shouts through the phone.

"Peter isn't with me. Hold on, let me have Friday hook up with Karen" Tony states and there is movement through the phone as Tony puts May on speaker. "Friday, hook up to Karen and ask her where her and Peter are."

There's a few moments of silence when Friday speaks up.

"I have not been able to contact Karen. I've already checked his tracker and it seems to be disabled and I'm pretty sure Karen is disabled too. Would you like me to check the news feed?" Friday exclaims.

Tony and May cannot believe themselves. Peter never turns off Karen and he hasn't turned off his tracker since the Vulture incident so why is it turned off now? Tony curses under his breath but May catches it through the phone. They're both silent, waiting for Friday to have more information and leaving both adults worried and afraid.

"Spider-Man has appeared on the news, having been broadcasted about green bombs being thrown out of nowhere. Two bombs had been thrown and both had hit Spider-Man. One hitting him mid-air and him crashing onto the pavement. The other one he stands between the bomb and citizens before being flown into a lamppost. Another bomb was emerged but it didn't do any damage, only caused green smoke to go everywhere and Spider-Man disappearing when it had settled" Friday explains.

Both adults breaths gets caught in their throats. May has tears stinging at her wide eyes.

"Where is he now?!" Tony demands.

"It appears no one had seen him leave or got taken and with his trackers, phone and Karen disabled, there is no way of telling" Friday declares with a hint of sadness and fear in her tone.

"Oh my god" Mays voice quivers.

"May, I have to go and make a phone call with somebody. I'll keep you in the loop" Tony states.

"No Tony" May quickly interrupts before Tony hangs up the phone. "You call whoever you are calling, make sure they're trustworthy, have them come to the tower and I'll be on my way. We are all going to figure out something. I am going to help get Peter back."

"Ok then, see you in a bit" Tony allows before he hangs up the phone.

May lowers the phone down from her ear as tears slips down onto her cheeks. She quickly wipes them away before leaving Peters room, putting the Chinese food in the fridge and head outside to her car to drive to the tower.