Chapter 28: Watch the World Burn

Start from the beginning

Harvey then walked over to the both of them. "I never thanked you for the party," He said.

"And you don't have to," Y/N replied.

"Yes I do," Harvey stated. "Could I talk to you for a minute? And then borrow Rachel?"

Y/N and Rachel looked at each other. "Sure Harv," Y/N said as Rachel walked away, leaving the two men. "What's up?"

"I already ask this to Rachel's parents... And since the two of you knew each other as kids I think I need to ask you as well," Harvey said. "I wanted to ask if it would be okay if I asked her to marry me."

Y/N thought that Harvey would be asking this questions as soon as Rachel left them a few moments before.

"You don't need it," Y/N said. When Harvey was about to say something else Y/N put up a hand, telling him to stop. "It's because you've already earned it."

"Really?" Harvey asked, stunned.

"Your my friend Harv. If anyone was going to marry her I'm glad that it would be you," Y/N added.

"Thanks Y/N," Harvey said as Y/N's phone rang. He took it out and saw that it was Yelena right as he got a text message as well. "Excuse me. I have to take this."

The two men left and Harvey eventually found Rachel and took her to a part of the room that was a little more secluded. "You can't leave me alone with these people," He said.

"The whole Mob's after you and you're worried about these guys?" Rachel asked.

"Com paired to this, the Mob doesn't scare me. Them gunning for you makes you see things clearly," Harvey added.

"Yeah, I bet."

"Yeah, it makes you think about what you couldn't stand losing. And who you want to spend the rest of your life with."

"That a pretty big commitment."

"Not if the Mob has their way."

"Don't do that," Rachel said.

"All right. Let's be serious then," Harvey responded.

"Okay."

"What's your answer?" Harvey asked.

"I..." Rachel said as she saw Y/N walking up from behind them. He then put Harvey into a neck bar to make him unconscious.

"What are you doing!?" She whispered.

"They've come for him," Y/N said as he picked up Harvey and took him to a closet. He put his friend inside of it before turning to Rachel.

"Stay hidden," He said as Felicia ran up and left with her father.

Alfred went to the elevator, that was a direct entrance to the room as the doors opened. When they did he saw Wuertz, holding his badge, as he looked disturbed.

The Joker then pushed him out of the way as he walked into the room while holding a shotgun. He fired a round into the air as he smiled.

 He fired a round into the air as he smiled