That and this wedding.

"She brought work too," Draco says as he swings her bag in front of Theo.

"You evil witch! You promised Ginevra you wouldn't..."

Hermione points up toward the dark silhouette high in the air, quickly moving in the dark sky. "Ginny is a little busy at the moment. And no one informed me that Representative Musser would be here!"

"That's because Mrs. Weasley didn't tell her! Even more reason for me not to be here. With half the fucking wizarding world invited." Theo says as he releases a breath of smoke that he tilts his head around to keep his eyes on the swiftly moving shadow in the sky. The sound of Molly screaming up towards it travels down to them. At her shrill voice, the shadow does a flip that makes Theo choke before heading toward their direction.

Her long white dress is blowing all around as the knot must have come undone with the ferocity of her speed. Her hair that Padma had worked on for over two hours, to Ginny's dismay, is undone and flying in long tendrils behind her as she laughs and turns the broom, so she is flying upside down directly towards them. For a moment, Hermione is convinced she is going to crash into them with the speed she is traveling, but at the last possible second, Ginny rears back the broom and comes to a complete stop directly in front of Theo, still upside down.

"Hi, ex-boyfriend." She says as she spits out her tongue before righting herself and jumping off the broom. Not caring whatsoever for her destroyed dress and hair. Now that Hermione is looking, she notices two twigs stuck in the mess.

Theo grunts and pulls out one of the twigs as he looks her over for any other damage. "Stop calling me that."

She laughs again as she sees that the twig has a whole leaf still attached to it.

"Ginevra Molly Weasley! Your hair and dress! One daughter, the fates gave me one daughter, and this is how she decides to look on her wedding day. In front of so many people. Come up here at once! All of you! And say goodbye to your guests!"

All four of them make a noise of discontent. None louder than Theo. Hermione bends and tries to press out the wrinkles and creases that had formed in Ginny's dress from her flight.

"She is tapping her foot, and her voice went to howler level shriek. We better listen."

And just as Hermione is somewhat happy with her work, Ginny jumps back on the broom and takes off up to the tent where her mother is raging.

"Uhh, how much longer, Draco?" Theo asks as he presses the cigarette into the tree and straightens his robes repeatedly. Like they're uncomfortable against his skin.

"It was supposed to end 47 minutes ago."

"Fuck. Of course it was. Did anyone eat any of that cake?" Theo asks.

Hermione reaches for her bag again as the two are distracted, but Draco raises it out of her reach and then tosses it to Theo.

"No. Untouched. I think the sporks confused them."

Theo laughs a genuine laugh before waving his wand over her bag a few times and tossing it back to her. She tries to pull it open, but she can't.

"The wards will come undone when you hit your 24 hour mark. You need the break, Hermione. Your body has been screaming it for months." He shoots her a half-smile as they walk up towards the tent. She doesn't argue with either of them. They could ward her bag shut, charm all of her quills not to pick up ink, hide her wand, but they all knew she didn't need any of that. She had read and re-read the information and historical citations for the event so often that she didn't need the parchment in her bag to talk about them correctly. She already had the whole conversation with Representative Musser planned in her mind.