Chapter 30: Theo

Buckle up...

All rights of characters and world are reserved to J. K. Rowling.
___________________________________

"How do you have Harry's invisibility cloak if the two of you broke up?"

Theo looks over to the two girls packing a similar bag to his own to see only the bottom half of Ginevra visible doing a little jig.

"I stole it."

How in Godric's name was the girl sorted into Gryffindor? That hat must be becoming unreliable.

He places another vile full of the blueish tint of one of their memories into the bag before wrapping them in a towel and zipping it closed. They were giving 17 memories in total. He and Hermione had given the majority of them, with Draco being a big fussy dragon and only giving 4. He knew though that the blonde was very protective over his mind. Who wouldn't be after what he had been through.

"You stole it! Ginny, it was his fathers! And I am sure he could use it. How could you do that?"

The ginger snap shrugs and bundles the material up in her hands.

"It was the least I should have done with how the bastard left me."

Hermione carefully places the large box of counter curse potion, along with the recipe and instructions, into the bag in front of them.

"You know I want the full story of what happened soon Ginny."

"I know. When we get back from changing the tide of this war, I'll tell you."

Draco comes walking in as Theo slings the bag over his neck, and moves to grab the other one, but the ginger takes it from him and puts it over her shoulder.

"I am quite capable of carrying a bag, Teddy."

Merlin I hate that nickname. It makes me sound like a child. I may honestly prefer nutsack Nott.

Instead of answering her, he raises his chin, and turns to show her a clean right cheek. He watches her face as it takes in the missing male genitalia and her mouth gapes open.

"How in Merlin's name did you..."

"Oh it is still there, I just placed a disillusionment spell over it. I happen to be very good at them ginger snap."

The girl scoffs at his decided nickname for her.

"Nott here."

Draco places another memory vile into his hand that has a small piece of paper wrapped around it. Theo moves to hold it up to his face, but his friend covers the vile with his hands and shakes his head at him.

"Just, don't tell them about this one. Give it to McGonagall and McGonagall only okay?"

Well shit, now I really want to know what this memory is.

He places the vial into his inner robe pocket, and nods up to Draco. It could be anything honestly. The blonde had more secrets than Hogwarts had stairs. He had given very specific, and Theo assumed, heavily occluded memories to be seen. He gave the memory of Luna's death, of him practicing the curse on Theo, of him creating false leads for the scouting unit, and also the memory of finding Ron and Ginevra (without the confessions of wanting to kill them of course).

All of these would make it seem like he could be trusted, yet none of them showed the real reason why because the bloke still refused to show the one person who needed to know that information the most.

"Okay so we shouldn't be more than 4 hours. Hopefully, Teddy's face will pop back in soon through the Floo to assure everyone the connection has been allowed. We will then communicate through there so be ready. I am sure Kingsley will want to talk to both of you."