Chapter 33: Draco

TW!! - discussion of sexual abuse, physical abuse, and alcohol abuse. Very disturbing discussions take place.

All rights of characters and world are reserved to J.K. Rowling.
_______________________________________

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.

Draco looks around on the counter for the vial. It isn't there.

"Nott, where is the..."

"Right here, sorry you are moving faster than we can label them."

He turns and grabs the tray of bottles the she-Weasel is handing him, and places the seventh vial in the slot.

The compartment he had made to hold her daily potions and herbal supplements was working out nicely. It has seven slots for the days of the week and it fits all seven vials into each one perfectly. There was an extra slot for her monthly potions like the contraceptive one she was adamant on continuing to his delight. He decided it would be best to keep it in the kitchen where she would be able to take them with breakfast and dinner.

"Okay, she has enough for the next four weeks. I will keep the refills up here to replace everyday."

Theo lifts the box holding the other vials, and puts it on top of the fridge. Draco pulls out her red mug and starts to prepare her tea for the day. After Theo woke her up two days ago, she had spent most of the time either nurturing her four legged throw rug of an animal, talking and giving input to all the events that had happened while she was in the coma, spending time talking and mourning with the Weasley crew, and sleeping.

They had all slept on the floor in the room with her. Well, everyone except for the tosser who stormed off minutes after she was up. Draco still hadn't slept well, due to Nott's incessant sleep talking and Red's constant moving, and huffing. But it was better than the night he had tried to sleep without her.

He pours the honey into the mug, and feels something press up against his leg.

Fucking hell, not again...

He moves his leg and hears the damn kneazle leaning against it stumble. Draco looks down to see the truly hideous creature looking up at him and sauntering its tail back and forth. He rolls his eyes, and turns around to see if Theo and Red are still in the kitchen. They aren't.

He lets out a sigh, and reaches into the pan of scrambled eggs, grabs a small lump, and throws it onto the floor.

Only because he wanted the thing away from him.

The kneazle purrs and moves over to the treat.

"That's right. Destroy the evidence."

"Who are you talking to?"

Fuck.

He looks up from the animal as Granger walks in smiling at both of them.

"No one."

Draco hands her the mug of tea as she sits on the floor. He turns and begins to prepare her a plate, taking out the four vials in the front of the slot for the day. Even she agreed they were necessary. Theo had researched most of the two days she was in a coma to figure out some regimen of medicinal potions and supplements to try to ensure she wouldn't be sent into another seizure. They really couldn't control how stressful their environment was, but they could try to make sure they didn't add to it if it wasn't necessary, and also help her stay calm when it was hard.

He gives her the plate and sits down next to her, taking the tops off of each vial and handing them to her. The damn animal tries to curl up into his lap and lick the fingers he had used to give the beast a piece of egg. He grabs him and places him on his mother's lap, but the thing turns around and rests itself on one of each of their legs. Draco lets out an annoyed grunt and gives in.