Chapter 10: Draco

TW!!! - Referenced abuse. (This is a lighter chapter)

All rights of characters and world are reserved to J. K. Rowling.
____________________________________

The tent now takes up the entire room.

Over the past 4 days, Granger and Theo had exhaustedly added more and more onto the colossal fabric heap, to the point you had to crawl through the damn thing to access the bathroom and closet.

He could now sit up in it without his head raising the blanket ceiling, and it even had sectioned off rooms and some decor Theo was adamant on adding. They had done it all without any magical help, which made it more impressive to the two of them, and more ridiculous to him.

Yesterday, he had forgotten about the monstrosity, and knocked over a large section as he ran into the room to grab Granger a pair of shoes so they could take a walk in the gardens.

He thought Theo was going to cry. The bloody bastard was way too into this, but that was always how Theo was, obsessive.
Granger had forgiven him quickly like always, and had distracted Theo by coming up with a better design for the destroyed section, and recruiting him to help her create it.

Now it had a fucking loft.

How they had done it and made it structurally sound was beyond him, but with two of the brightest people he knew creating it, he wasn't surprised.

He didn't help more than he did the first night by moving the two chairs Granger had asked him to. But he also had not fought when she continued to drag him into the tent the last 3 nights.

Though they now slept in their own sections. After what happened the first night, he was adamant about that. She always slept in the alcove next to his, and at some point during the second night, she had pushed the blanket separating their two areas a couple of inches to make an opening right by their faces so they could see each other.

Theo had also started sleeping in it as well.

Voluntarily.

It was like he was a kid again.

Three fucking king size beds, and they all were sleeping on the floor underneath a tower of blankets.

Only Granger...

He had to take part in a liaison meeting yesterday as the strategist for their unit, but other than that, the three of them had been together the last few days. Rather than the damn tent, Theo focused heavily on researching the magic behind the tattoo on Granger's neck.

They would need her to have her magical abilities, and he knew it was killing her not to have them. While she was much better off than he would have been due to her muggle upbringing, her first instincts were to always reach to her side for her wand when she needed something. He had no idea where her wand was. Dolohov having it was his guess. He would need to get that back before this was all over.

Granger had read through the books he had given her at least three times already, and spent most of her time in the library or the balcony meditating and practicing occluding.

He plans to test her today to see how she has progressed.

He really hoped she was able to organize her thoughts. Her mind had been... scary. He would never admit that to her, but he had never seen a mind so chaotic as hers had been; so contradictory, and split, and loud. He had no idea how the woman operated let alone shined everyday with everything he knew she was battling internally.

"How long has she been like that?"

He says as he sits down with a fresh mug of tea for Granger. Theo sits across from him with 11 different books splayed on the 2 tables in his library. Granger is on the couch, her eyes closed looking almost asleep.