Chapter 7: Draco

TW!!!- Abuse discussed.

All rights of characters and world are reserved to J. K. Rowling.
____________________________________

He floos into the entryway of Nott Manor instead of taking it directly into Theo's rooms. If she was asleep, he didn't want to wake her. She had been sleeping most of the 5 days since Theo found her, and he knew she needed it.

He walks his way up to Theo's rooms, and feels the heavy wards recognize him and let him open the door. He and Theo had been warding the area almost obsessively since they had healed her. Theo always had the rooms protected, to ensure his father, the house elves, and any other unwanted person had no access to the only place in the world Theo felt truly safe. But they both agreed they needed to add more now that she was here.

He walks straight to Theo's bedroom, which had been transformed into Granger's over the last couple of days. She is still asleep. Still on the damn floor, but at least she is asleep.

"Not to sound like a naggy wife, but where the hell have you been?"

Draco looks up and pokes his head out of the bedroom doorway, and sees Theo coming out from the kitchen with a tray of food.

"Out."

Theo gives him a half smile and shakes his head, walking past him into the room.

"You all call me a hoarder, but I swear if you have brought back more stuff for Granger, that title is going to be transferred to you."

At that, Draco takes multiple tiny packages out of the pockets of his robes, and waves his wand to grow them back to their original size.

"Shit mate... You have a problem."

"You have no idea."

He starts to pull the items out of the bags. Yesterday he was able to have an almost conscious conversation with her that lasted about 10 minutes. One of the longest since Theo had found her. She had been able to answer some of the questions he had. He hoped she had been aware enough to answer them correctly, or Theo was about to be even more upset.

"Has she woken up since I've been gone?"

He pulls out an enormous Gryffindor red mug he had seen in the window of the tea shop that carried her favorite tea. The mug is much too large for a normal person's daily consumption of tea, but not Granger. He knew she had the tendency to carry a damn mug everywhere, using a warming charm over, and over again throughout the day, making sure it was never empty. He knew she always placed her mugs on a table next to the books she was lost in, to ensure there was no chance of spilling.

On multiple occasions, he had found her mugs left in the library, and had always placed them on the librarian's front desk with a small note with her name on it, knowing she would be back bright and early to find it.

He holds the mug in one of his hands and casts a personally created protection spell he had been working on, over the top of it. It would keep the cup from ever spilling.

She will like that.
Now she can drink and read at the same time.

He places the mug down, and pulls out the extremely hard to find shampoo he believed she used. She had told him the store that she bought it from, some muggle store in the heart of London, but she wasn't able to tell him the name of the exact one she preferred. He currently had a horrible headache from smelling bottle after bottle of shampoo until he smelled the familiar scent of lavender and vanilla.