Chapter 48: Theo

"Nott! We need more pancakes! Frosty here is hogging all of them. You know who you look like right now? Scarfing down bite after bite without even having the decency to swallow all the way?"

"Zabini you better not say..."

"The Weasel. You look exactly like the..."

Theo hears the noise of someone, most definitely Blaise, crashing to the floor behind him.

If they just broke one of my chairs... He should have brought that obnoxious bean bag out of the library.

He doesn't turn around from the oven where he is magically pouring and mixing another large batch of breakfast for the entirely too large group of people still in his fucking house.

"Do you have lemon juice?"

"These are bloody impossible to eat with sporks."

"Blaise, Draco hasn't eaten well in days. Stop stealing his food."

Too many people, too many voices, too much going on.
I can keep an obsessed sociopath out of my house, but not these idiots.

The bowl floats above the pan, and creates the thin identical circles of the batter that start bubbling in the butter.

He had done this many times after past gambling nights, when the snake crew had found themselves too inebriated to floo anywhere. Always wanting the thin sugary breakfast that helped soak up the alcohol in Blaise's opinion. But now instead of 5 there are 7 to feed.

And while his Gryffindor girls are definitely his favorites of the group, 7 is too many.

The loud talking, the sound of utensils screeching across plates, and the noises from the cooking all make that weight on his chest press and press.

Theo sees movement to his right, and looks over as Hermione refills his mug of a bowl with her delicious drink for the third time already this morning.

She tips the pot all the way, giving him the last of the concoction.

"Oi! He has already had plenty Granger! I haven't even had a sip of the stuff Nott swears is the best thing he has ever tasted."

Second best now, and by a long shot.

" Theo is the one making all of this food! He gets as much as he wants. I'll make more later."

Knowing not to trust the man behind them from stealing the mug bowl, Hermione picks it up and places it in his hands.

"Merlin I love you." Theo says as he takes a large gulp.

"I love you too Theo." She smiles, taking the empty pot, and placing it in the sink as she casts a self cleaning charm.

He places a couple of the best looking pancakes onto a plate on the counter and sprinkles chocolate chips on top.

"Where's Nott's Weaselette? Shouldn't she be a part of this conversation?"

Hermione takes her place on the floor next to Draco's chair as he basically inhales his food, picking up her discarded notes from the past day of meetings she had held.

"Ginny and I stayed up late putting together this plan for The Order meeting later today. And then she had to handle correspondence and the owls after we were done. She knows everything I told you all."

Theo had been very careful this morning to ensure he didn't wake Ginevra up. It had been a long two days of being discovered, blood rituals, and helping Hermione with her plan. Theo had spent yesterday running back and forth all over wizarding London picking up needed supplies, while Ginevra handled the needs they had with certain people of The Order. They had both been exhausted by the end of the day.