Chapter 1 (The new arrival)

Days started to pass, starscream was living with his son after he got kicked out of his own house that he used to live with Megatron. Starscream knew his daughter was about to be due, so he wanted to be prepared to have her. Skyblde was busy studying to become whatever he wanted to be, that made starscream to be alone in the house, but starscream didn't really like to be alone after everything Megatron did to him, made him feel like he was in a prison made by Megatron.

Starscream was laying in bed, eating some snacks. Starscream heard someone knocking on the door, he went up to see who it was, it was Soundwave who he saw.

"H-hey Soundwave, it is very great to see you. Oh- please come in, sorry about that." Starscream chuckle very nervous at Soundwave. But Soundwave only nod at him and went inside without saying anything.

"So Soundwave is there any reason why you came here?" Starscream ask Soundwave wondering.

"Starscream: keep an eye on. Soundwave: Advisor." Soundwave replied in his own voice for once, sending chills up the seekers spine.

"argh! I don't need to keep an eye on! I am totally fine! Just because my daughter is about to be due doesn't mean i need help, i can get to the hospital by my self!" Growl starscream at Soundwave.

Soundwave didn't really care if starscream was mad at him about getting check but he was worry about the sparkling health and starscream. Soundwave saw how starscream was walking to get another snack but starscream stop when he felt a liquid running down between his legs, soundwave rush to starsceam to help him, starsceam was screaming in pain. Soundwave knew he needed to call skyblade to let him know about starsceam but he couldn't now that starsceam was in pain, he needed to get starsceam to the hospital quickly.
Soundwave use a ground bridge to get closer to the hospital, soundwave was carrying starsceam in his hands while he was running to knockout.

"Hey soundwave what is it that you g-" before knockout could say anything else, he saw starsceam screaming in pain and already knew why.

"Okay, soundwave put him here, and be careful." Knockout said to soundwave while he was getting the medical supplies for starsceam.

"Ahhhh! Argh!! Scrap!! It hurts! Hurry up knockout!" Starsceam said to knockout yelling in pain.

"Don't yelled at me, and I need you to push very hard okay!" Knockout reply to starsceam. "Now push starsceam!"

Starsceam started to push very hard. "Ahhhh!!!", Starsceam screams were very loud. Soundwave was in starsceam side holding his hand to make him feel more safe and calm, but he call skyblade to come to the med bay, soundwave knew skyblade was busy working on his education to become a scientist, skyblade told soundwave that he wanted to keep it as a surprise for starsceam and was going to tell him when he completely become a scientist.

"Just one more starsceam! I can see her! Just push!" The red doctor said to the seeker.

Starsceam growl and push even more harder. Soundwave told Skyblade to wait outside and after everything was done he could come in.

After starsceam push very hard, he could hear the room with screams of his sparkling. Knockout was cleaning starsceam daughter, while soundwave went to skyblade to tell him that he could come in.

"Carrier! Are you alright? Is my sister alright? Where is she?" Skyblade was so nervous that he started to ask questions.

"Skyblade I am alright, and your sister is fine too. She is just getting clean up." Those were starsceam words to skyblade.

Knockout went to starsceam with his daughter in his hands, starsceam saw knockout and was ready to pick her up. Knockout gave starsceam new daughter to him. " I will leave now. I have to work on something with my breakdown~." Knockout said with a smirk on his face, while he was leaving the room.

"Awww! She is so cute! What are you going to name her?" Skyblade ask to starsceam.

"I don't know sky, but she does look like megatron a lot, and I thought she was going to be a seeker but I guess I was wrong a grounder like megatron, but I am not mad about that, I told knockout not to tell me how she looked like, I just wanted to surprise myself." Starsceam said to skyblade smiling. "But have you thought of any name for her?" Starsceam ask to skyblade.

"Oh! I thought of skyblock but it sounds like seeker to me so much, and she looks very strong, so I don't think the name fits her." Said Skyblade.

"Name is name skyblade it doesn't matter but okay since you don't like it, but how about night flame or Starfire?" Starsceam wonder which name was better. But before skyblade could say anything soundwave play the recording voice of starsceam saying the name night flame.

"Yeah- I was going to say night flame, it sounds pretty and strong. She should be name like that." Skyblade agree with soundwave. After they talk a little they heard the door opening and they saw Knockout back, starsceam told him of the name he wanted for his daughter, knockout started to write the name down.

Now night flame was cuddling in starsceam arms, Starsceam look down at her just to see her yawing and sleeping in his arms. Starsceam was so happy that he had 2 precious gifts. Starsceam wanted to protect them from anything that was evil especially megatron.

(End of chapter 1)