𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙮𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"God! It's so painful!"I silently muttered and tried my best to endure the pain. I carefully examine the big cut on my left leg. The wound is now starting to get dark red almost near to black. Aside from that, I'm also starting to feel my right foot inside my boots getting sticky and wet because of the blood that continues to flow down from my cut wounds. I got these wounds earlier when I accidentally fell over a broken glass door. It slices my flesh, and I swear it's so painful.

"I'm a freaking mess," I whispered and hid more under the table. I'm so hungry, weak, and wounded but I have no choice, kailangan kong lumaban at tumakas para mabuhay.

With a sour expression, I carefully move my right arm, I curse under my breath when I felt the pain. I broke my right arm after I fell down the stairs yesterday while fighting for my life and getting away from all of those crazy-flesh-eating monsters.

Kahit masakit ay pinilit ko pa ring gamitin ang nabali kong kamay, holding a kitchen knife on my right hand while a gun in my left hand. Good thing I'm an ambidextrous person. I unconsciously look at my hands, nanginginig pa rin ito dahil sa sobrang takot, pangamba, at kaba. Idagdag mo na rin ang katotohanang pagod na pagod na ako at sumasakit na ang buo kong katawan.

I want to take a rest now, but I can't. I don't want to give up and die like the others, hindi ako nagpakahirap ng ilang taon para lang mamatay ng maaga. At isa pa ayokong pagpyestahan ng mga halimaw na ito. Kung mamamatay man ako ay sisiguraduhin kong mamamatay ako bilang isang tao. I'll fight for every single day of my life to live until the very next day. I will not die unless I gave my everything to live and survive.

Growing up I believed that giving up is just for weaklings and cowards and I'm not born to be one of those. I'll fight until my very last breath, I'll fight no matter what, cause I'm not a quitter, cause I'm a fighter.

I look outside the window, it's slowly getting dark outside now and I desperately need to find a good place to hide and spend the whole night if I don't want to be a freaking dinner for this walking dead.

It's been 3 and a half days now since the XZ Virus outbreak, everything gets out of control, and the whole world is now in chaos and bloodbath.

I still remember how the virus takes over the whole world in just a freaking 2 days.......

.....In Just a minutes, the virus takedown a whole town......

.......In an hour, five major big cities......

.......And in just 1 freaking day, a whole nation.......

There are 193 countries in the world, and only 14 countries are confirmed to be safe from the virus. Lucky them. If only the president and the government act a little bit faster and immediately close all borders and stop all the airlines. Di sana mangyayari ito. But I don't fully blame the government, after all, everything that happened that day is so sudden, no one expected something like that to happen, no one even dare to imagine. Everything is in chaos, it's like one of those scenes in a zombie apocalypse movie but this time it's happening in real life.