Chapter Eleven

First year uniform^^^^^
_________________________

Alice's POV

I woke up to something licking my nose. I swatted at the my nose.

"No... Stop it..." I opened my eyes to see my dragon right in my face, resting on my chest, wagging her tail. "I really should give you a name..." I said, picking her up and putting her down on the blanket. I got up and stretched my arms. I could hear Cora in the shower and Cynthia still sleeping in her drawer.

"What should I call you...?" I muttered to myself as I go to my wardrobe to get my uniform. It was a dress a bit above my knees, the skirt was made of dark blue silk, the skirt was puffed. The top was a white blouse. It looked comfy enough. I slipped it on and tied the brown bow around my neck. I braided my hair to the side over my shoulder. I sat on the bed and pet the dragon.

"Uh... Frost?" I asked her. She shook her head distastefully. "Twilight?" I inquired, running out of ideas. She considered it for a moment and then nodded excitedly. "Okay then. Twilight..." I said, petting her head. Cora came out of the bathroom in her uniform, humming as she dried her hair with a towel.

"Morning!" She sang and started brushing out her brown hair.

"Morning..." I said pushing on my black boots. I looked at the schedule on the door. Dragon training introduction was first block. Okay then. I was guess I would need Twilight for this class. I slung my book bag over my shoulder and picked up Twilight and lowered her into my bag. Once inside the bag, she curled up and dozed off. Wow, she sure liked to sleep...

"Come on Cora! We're going to be late!" I yelled as I walked out the door. I walked through the hallway, not really paying attention to what was in front of me. All of a sudden I fell on my butt, someone ran into me!

I looked up and standing over me was Alex. He put his hand out.

"You okay?" He asked. I get up by myself.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I peeked in my bag to make sure Twilight is alright, she didn't even wake up. I looked up at Alex, he was a few inches taller. "I meant to ask you. Why were you on stage at the ceremony? You didn't do anything..." I smirked at him.

"Well, the headmistresses happens to be my mother." He said with a smug expression.

"Why would the headmistresses son be checking acceptance letters?" I questioned brushing off my skirt.

"I wasn't. You just came up to me and handed me your letter and I went along with it..." He said, totally serious. I looked up it shock.

"What?? And you didn't tell me that I was talking to the wrong guy?" I exclaimed angrily.

"Awww, come on, Wonderland. You know you love me!" He teased, poking my arm.

"My sisters call me Wonderland... Whatever! I've got to get to class. See you around" I run away down the hall but I had a grin from ear to ear on my face.