miraculous disaster

Au; just like in miraculous, everyone is a secret hero but Is ultimately just a kid.

Enemies to best friends troupe, everyone is friends in hero form but bullies grian in his irl life.

Glitches are obviously the villains

Hermits — a group of heroes that certainly isn't a fabric copy of the avengers.

Watcher — totally not a fabric copy of Spiderman before joining the avengers.
....

"So class, as you've heard, we have a transferee." The teacher motioned the short blond boy to enter.

He stoically presented himself in front of the class.

"Please introduce yourself, at least." The teacher knew who this boy was, he often bought coffee in the boys part time.

"My name is grian xelqua, pleasant to meet everyone." His voice was monotone and his posture was slightly leaned.

"Thank you, you may sit beside xisuma. Xisuma please raise your hand." The teacher pointed on the masked boy.

The masked boy looked refined, he even seemed polite as he raised his hand and tilted his head on the side.

Grian took no notice of this and took his time sitting down.

The group of people seemed to notice.

...

"Hey, you." A tall, obviously muscular boy towered grian.

His curly hair had reached his eyes but grian could clearly see the mischievous glint hidden underneath.

"Why don't you go back to your tiny shop and get us a free coffee, yeah?" The curly haired boy leaned on a cool looking dude.

He laughed lightly as he swatted the curly boys arm.

Grian was too tired after the hermits forced feed him their lunch in his watcher form.

He simply ignored the two, walking pass as if he had no relation.

The curly haired boy immediately dragged him back as more verbal attacks were thrown.

Grian had of course not lost.

...

"Watcher!" A green robotic boy quickly breezed in the rooftop grian was in.

"Do you want a cookie? Just bought this earlier with the mutt."

"I ain't no mutt!"

Grian laughed, "you cant fool me, green menace!" He stuck his tongue out.

"It really isn't laced in anything! —yet." The goat laughed, "back me up, RB" he smacked the iron boys back.

A boy with an iron traditional suit rubbed his back, "come on now really? Anyways— he's honest, watcher." He then showed a cookie.

"Damn, everyone has a cookie?" Grian remembered that he'd given out free cookies this morning. He wondered if they were his cookies.

"But fine I'll take one." He accepted the goat man's offer, covering his mouth with his glove, he took a bite.

It really were his cookies.

"Oh, they taste good." He smiled.

Beeeeeeeeeeepppp

"Break times over!" The void man yelled from afar.

All the hermits and grian immediately flew off.

They had now gotten their totally not stolen information from the police about a certain glitch.