''Intelligent men don't tell their weakness to others, baby...Its the first rule of being successful.'' Jungkook avoided the question very easily.

''How did you became a Mafia?'' Taehyung asked after biting his lower lip, the question making Jungkook chuckle.

''You had your list already prepared...didn't you?''

''You can't avoid the question...its the second rule.'' Taehyung pouted when Jungkook tried to avoid the question again and Jungkook's eyes lingered on that pout for a little extra moment than it should had.

''Fine...But I also have a condition...No personal question.'' Jungkook clarified and the pout on Taehyung's lips deepened more.

''Ah....you are so...Ok,fine.'' Taehyung agreed boredly making the ravenette look at him with a smirk.

''I didn't have any work to do...so thought to become a mafia.'' the ravenette replied shortly making Taehyung look at him in disbelief.

''You mean you became mafia because You didn't have anything to do?... Wow!!''

''I said the same thing, I guess.'' Jungkook said sparing him a glance.

''Ok fine...so, who else do you have in your family?'' Taehyung asked making Jungkook's hold on the steering wheel tighten. His body went stiff at the mention of family making Taehyung look at him worriedly.

''Y-''

''Its my turn to ask.'' Jungkook cut him rudely.

''Okay.'' Taehyung said weakly as he felt hurt. Jungkook just talked to him rudely but why did it affected him? He is Jeon Jungkook, the mafia leader who always talks like that to everybody....sometimes he don't even talk to people. What does it matter if Jungkook talked to him bitterly?

''Why did you came to Italy?'' Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung with examining eyes.

''Because Italy provides better o-opportunities in my line of career.'' Taehyung replied avoiding Jungkook's eyes making the devil smirk.

You broke the first rule, doll.

''Your turn.'' Jungkook stated making Taehyung look at him.

''Have you killed innocent people?'' Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook.

''I am a Mafia leader Tae....I have to kill people but I kill only those who mess with me, come in between my way or tries to go against me.'' Jungkook looked at Taehyung and spoke again...'' I hate traitors.''

He send the clear message which made Taehyung's palm sweat in anticipation. The coldness in his eyes and the roughness of his voice sent chills down blonde's spine who avoided to look into Jungkook's eyes for any longer.

Jungkook smirked when he saw Taehyung shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

The game has just started, princess.

'' So my turn....are you hiding something from me?'' He is Jeon Jungkook. He don't beat around the bush. He comes straight to the point and Taehyung felt the uneasy feeling again. He fiddled with his fingers as he thought of the reply.

''Everybody have s-secrets, their dark lies which they don't wanna share with anyone....you also have them....don't you?'' Taehyung asked back, his confidence coming back.

You broke the second rule, doll!!

''Yeah...right....so next question?'' The mafia asked and they both kept playing the games, throwing questions after questions at each other and flirting here and there.

''We are here.'' The mafia replied and Taehyung looked outside. It was an elegant five star hotel standing in all its glory.

''Woah...its so beautiful.'' Taehyung said dreamily. Jungkook chuckled and unbuckled his seat belt.