Chapter 65: make a will

Start from the beginning

On the way, his father's words kept ringing in his mind.

Originally it was supposed to be a hoarse and vicissitudes voice, why is the phone call just now so clear?

At that moment, I felt like I was back in my youth. When my father sent me to the entrance of the university for the first time, he told himself in a very firm tone that he had to finish university and study hard, otherwise he would break his legs.

After decades, his figure and voice were still so clearly engraved in his mind?

After coming to the underground parking lot and sitting in the car, he also called his son Zhong Jiayou:

"Your grandfather said that he wants to make a will and come to the hospital immediately!"

"What? Old man..."

Zhong Jiayou's surprised voice came from the other end of the phone, and Zhong Zhihong hung up the phone without giving him a chance to respond.

Usually I'm too busy to see my father, but since his body has reached this stage, it's the last time.

Then he must be there.

He also said that he wants to make a will. Although the old man has nothing to give him, as his only son, he still has to listen to this.

......

in the hotel.

Seeing the phone call that was suddenly hung up by his father, Zhong Jiayou's expression changed greatly!

Could it be that the old man can't do it? Why do you want to make a will all of a sudden?

There is nothing to expect when making a will, after all, the old man has no property in his hands.

However, this will affect his own affairs.

After all, he still hopes to increase his popularity by taking advantage of this grandfather's affair.

If grandpa really disappeared so suddenly, all the follow-up plans he had prepared would be disrupted, and he would probably make his bamboo basket empty. After all, he decided to come here after pushing a few jobs. Just being disrupted by the old man, then his plan is just a waste of water.

The job and invitation that I rejected before, if I want it again, I have no chance at all.

At the moment, he left the hotel on an excuse, and usually rushed to the hospital, while calling the two exposed people.

After adding another 20,000 yuan, they promised to expose his affairs immediately!

Zhong Jiayou finally breathed a sigh of relief.

As long as all the photos and the like can be sent out before today, it will be enough to let everyone know that there is such a filial star.

Fans who were originally attracted to the enthusiasm for turning off their work would turn to the battle along with the enthusiasm and gather around to watch.

At that time, if you quit your job, it is actually for the sake of filial piety, even if you stand up.

Can't fans be surprised?

My idol is such a respectable person, a filial grandson with morals and affection.

I'm afraid it's not that I want to madly support myself.

Speaking of popularity, after the traffic comes up, it will be much easier to go to any show you want to go to.

......

Hospital.

Zhong Zhihong rushed over anxiously, and after finding Zhong Youcai's ward, he walked in quickly.

As soon as he opened the door, his complexion suddenly changed!

As far as the eye can see, the old man is sitting neatly on the hospital bed, his face is no longer haggard, instead he is sitting beside the hospital bed with a bit of ruddy.

Where can you still look sick before?

He sat there as if he was nothing, wearing his favorite suit, the only suit his mother bought for him when he was alive.

At this moment, wearing it on the old man's body actually raised a bit of spirit.

He swallowed ~www.mtlnovel.com~ and swallowed the words he had planned to complain about his father interrupting his meeting.

Facing this figure, he actually had a long-lost awe in his heart.

After a while, he came to his senses and shouted to the figure on the bed:

"dad!"

"coming?"

Zhong Youcai smiled lightly and motioned him to come in and sit down.

Sensing that his father was a little weird, but he couldn't say what was wrong, Zhong Zhihong could only nodded hastily and walked in.

At this moment, the father in front of him seems to have changed.

It has become the way he used to be, as if he was high-spirited in middle age, and his whole person is full of energy.

There is absolutely no decadence of being plagued by illness at all.

Remembering what his father said on the phone, he quickly said:

"I called Jiayou too, it should be there soon!"

"Um!"

Zhong Youcai just sat on the bed expressionlessly, as if he was waiting for something.

The father and son were relatively speechless.

Like the atmosphere in the ward, it's suffocating and depressing...