Malamig na umangat ang ang isang gilid ng labi niya. "You know I'm not like my other brothers or friend that would raise their hand on a woman..." He paused and chuckled. "However, I do kill for my woman. The hell with that hag for beating Silence like that when she berated her that's why Silence snapped."

"I'll take half of the lashes," anito. "Can't stomach myself to hit a woman when I have two sisters and Ellebear."

"Leave it to me," he said before going back to the living room and taking his phone that ringed.

"Fuck..." Mirrow cussed under his breath when he saw his Mom's name, nonetheless, he answered the call.

"Son, go home. Silence is crying." Agad na salubong nito.

His heart twisted from the fact but he keeps his mind clear. He has a job to do. Babalikan niya rin ang dalaga. Uuwi rin siya at hihingi ng tawad. He'll make it up to her for making her cry.

"I'll be home, Mom, I just have something to do—"

"What?"

Blowing a loud sigh, he lied, "Nothing—"

"Mir, I know you. You will kill, that I am sure. Take that woman and bring her to the Crown underground prison. We have shitty cell for her with rotten corpses from our hideous prisoners being munched by mice and some sort of insects."

"No."

"Mir!" Mom yelled. "You'll get lashes for killing her! Remember the rules! You don't kill anyone who has not committed a horrible crime or is not after your life!"

"Mom! Silence is bruised because of that hag!" He shouted, his breathing ragged. "Don't you fucking tell me what to do with her!!!"

There was a sharp gasp of air before the other line turned eerily quiet. And his heart sunk with so much guilt when he realized he just yelled at his Mom. Damn it, Mir!

"Fuck you, kid."

Mir gulped when he heard his Dad's voice. It was cold and visibly mad.

"You don't shout at my wife and use foul language like that." Dad's voice was threatening. "Damn you."

Then the call ended with him really feeling absolutely awful for disrespecting his mother.

"Man..." Luc who was in front of him was white, it was as if the blood was drained out of Luc's body and he certainly looked the same as Lucius. "You're in trouble," he added then drank the beer he has in his hand. "Good luck, Mir. Uncle Vonn will really beat you to pulp. Rage said your Dad doesn't take it cool when someone yells at his queen."

Mirrow sighed and threw his phone on the sofa. He'll be thinking about his parents later but for now, he needs the woman dead.

"I see her," Savannah spoke making them hurry to her to look at her laptop. "She's downtown, Mist street, inside a pub."

"Good. Let's go," aniya sa magkapatid at nauna nang lumabas ng condo.

They were quiet while they were in the lift and until they reach the pub.

"And?" Savannah inquired.

"I'll go in." Inayos niya ang suot na leather jacket saka umibis ng sasakyan. "Wait here, I'll take her."

Not waiting for their response, he heads to the pub with Luc following him that didn't want to stay.

They entered the pub with him signing to the two— not in uniform — buff security to follow them while looking around. He saw the woman drinking with her friends probably.