HOW MUCH IS YOUR SOUL WORTH?

It is a battle for souls. The battle on earth is fierce and never ending, that is until the Kingdom of God comes.  This why the Bible tells us to pray without ceasing. The lifestyle of prayer. 

Anything drawing you away from God is fighting against your soul. Anything making you flee His presence is against you. It might feel good, or logically make sense but know this, if it isn't in line with the word of God or the character of God, it is a trap and a snare to take life from you.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. (John 10:10)"

It shouldn't shock you when the enemies set traps that seem beneficial to you. Scammers do it all the time to steal. If man can do it, definitely the devil can do it.

Everything working fine when you're doing something the Bible is clearly against. These people don't know what they're saying right?

You forget life is beyond here. Who owns your soul?

You can literally own the world, be the richest, the most loved, the biggest name, have the most friends and supporters but you have lost the only thing that really matters outside this temporary world. Your soul.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? (Mark 8:36)

Or

Life is so difficult following the word of God. I will enjoin you to pray for deliverance and keep trusting God.  Pray the promises of God. Remember Daniel prayed for 21 days because the Angel with his answers was detained for twenty-one days by "the prince of the kingdom of Persia."

There is more going on than we can see. Keep praying and never let go of God. There are forces against the children of God to make them  think God has not heard them thereby making them angry with God. Causing a rift in the relationship with God. Trust God knowing He can never fail.

But as it is written:
"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."(1 Corinthians 2:9)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)

If you know how much a soul is worth you will understand why the enemy is working tirelessly against the children of God.

Who is a child of God?
Everybody who live and breaths and made in the image of God is a child of God.  Only difference is some people know they are sons and daughters of God and submit to Him in love.
Some are yet to know their identity in God but by grace they will find out. And sadly and most painfully some will never know till it is too late for them.

So how much is your soul worth?
The worth of your soul is Jesus

Jesus paid the price in blood. He came to earth to die for you so you may have everlasting life and not perish.  He not only died sinless ,He was crucified so He could become a curse. He broke the curse of the law by becoming a curse.

"God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."(2 Corinthians 5:21)