FEAR OF GOD !

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
A good understanding have all those who do His commandments;
His praise endures forever.
Psalm 111:10 .

Many of us know God as our loving Father, our friend, the lover of our soul, our sweet savior, gentle Lamb. And we often forget this is one side of Him.

Never forget He is our just and righteous Judge. God is a consuming for fire. The Bible never hid this fact from us.

Do you profess to know God and follow Him? I have a question for you do you truly obey Him? If you were to stand before Him now, what do you think your judgement will be? Are you faithful to God as He is faithful to you? Will He say "well done my child"?

"Righteousness and justice are the foundation of thy throne" (Psalms 89:14).

God is "One who impartially judges"
(1Peter 1:17).

"The Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels in flaming fire, dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. And these will pay the penalty of everlasting destruction away from the presence of the Lord" (2Thessalonians 1:7-9).

For those who do not believe in God.
Look around you. look at the skies, look at the sea, look at yourself, look to fauna, the animals. Do you indeed believe there is no creator? Can something so beautiful and excellent come from nothing?
The intricacies of human organs, the vastness of the sea, the dynamism of the land animals and birds of the air.
Why allow your understanding to be darkened? The things of God cannot be explained through human understanding. If you believe humans only use part of the brain how then can you think you can explain spiritual things. Only the spirit can explain spiritual things.

What is the place of miracles if everything is meant to have a logical explanation?
I will enjoin you to think about these things for yourself. Not influenced by anyone or popular culture or what you read. Just a quiet time between you and your maker, not doubting. And He will answer you. Let your soul seek Him.
He is waiting on you to invite Him into your life and He will never force you. Love if not genuine is not love at all.

For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
(Romans 1:20)

Behold, they say to me, "Where is the word of the LORD? Let it come!"
(Jeremiah 17:15)

They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of their ignorance and hardness of heart. (Ephesians 4:18)

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
(1 Corinthians 2:14 )

Back to the fear of the Lord. It is the beginning of wisdom.

Beware God cannot be mocked. It seems you're getting away with it now. You forget the duality of man. Beyond the land of the living, our spirits continues into the spirit realm.

God is the God of the Living. Our flesh dies here and our Spirit continues to live still under the government of the living God. If judgment isn't meted out here on earth, you still have to meet God to give an account of how you lived. Never forget He is just.