She woke up hearing the sound of something falling. She sat up lazily looking at her husband who was picking up his hairbrush from the floor.

He turned to look at her who was looking like a grumpy kid at the moment with her slightly swollen face and pout accompanied by a frown. She blinked a few times before yawning again.

She wanted to take a bath urgently feeling sticky all over her body.

She felt cold on her feet only for her eyes to widen. Did she sleep like this? Only in his t-shirt. NO.

She looked at him with wide eyes as he raised his eyebrows at her not understanding why was she making so weird faces.

"Can you please go out?", she asked covering herself properly with the sheets.

"I am getting ready, Baby. I can't leave right now", he spoke not understanding why she was suddenly asking him to go out and continued getting ready wearing his watch.

She bit her lower lip pulling the sheets closer to her covering her body like a mummy in movies.

He sat down on the corner of the bed wearing his shoes when his eyes fall on her neck which was actually red. He knew the reason behind it but then he noticed the way she was looking down all the while biting her lips.

"Are you hiding from me?", he asked her making her look at him before shaking her head quickly, the way she always does when she lies. He couldn't help but smirk at his shy bride.

"I have an important meeting today so I would come back around 4", he spoke as she nodded her head wanting him to get out of the room at this point. He nodded his head still staring at her red face. He chose to not tease her anymore, he needed to check the preparations for his meeting.

She nodded her head as he stood up before removing the hair falling on her forehead and kissing her crown.

"Have your breakfast and if you have any problem, call me", he spoke as she nodded before looking at him.

"What about your breakfast?", she asked him as he smiled softly staring at her lovingly.

"I will have something in the office. Also, I am not hungry at this point so there is no need of having breakfast", he spoke as she nodded before moving to the door.

"Don't go out till I get back", he spoke closing the door behind him and making her frown. Why can't she go out? Chiya had such a strict husband still he never stopped her from having her independence than why did she? 

Did he not trust her loyalty or did he think she was too stupid to get hurt every time she go out? Doesn't he remember that she used to travel alone before marriage and never got hurt? All the problems in her life arrived after getting married to him.

She felt like her life was worse than Chiya as she didn't have any control over her own life. Like she was a puppet who would do everything her husband ask her to do. This is nowhere what she wanted in her husband why was she getting this.

She shook her head before getting up from the bed feeling the cold air of A.C. hitting her bare legs. She felt her cheeks turning red remembering what happened last night. She could still feel her legs shivering at this moment. They were hurting so badly. She sighed before pulling her hair in a bun moving slowly to the bathroom to get a bath after switching off the A.C. She don't want to catch a cold not when her exams were approaching and she had so many assignments to submit.

She took a cold bath because of the increase in the temperature outside. She felt like she would melt at any moment because of the heat. She had no wish to leave the room at this point. This is the reason why she hates summers. Even after taking shower twice a day, her body was always sticky. She took a deep breath before moving out of the bathroom with the bathrobe around her.