*Date Night, Night

Valentine's Day was good, but it was Valentine's night that I was looking forward to. Samuel and I had been together for 1 and a half years, and as much as we were tempted, we'd never gone all the way.

But tonight was the night. It had to be. I've been waiting for so long, and I knew Samuel was who I wanted.

We caressed each other's hands at the table; it was silent but there was so much sexual tension. I looked up at him, into his brown eyes, and he already knew.

"Aye, let's go back to the room" Samuel whispered, referring to the hotel room he got for us that was connected to the restaurant.

I so badly wanted to rip off his shirt then and there. It fit so tightly on him, sculpting his muscles. I couldn't stop staring at him; this nigga was so fineeeee.

When we got to the room our lips were glued together as I took off my heels and dropped my bag to the ground.

"Babe you're so f*ckin sexy you know. You don't get how bad I've wanted this" Samuel stepped back to admire me, looking stunned.

"Trust me, I do. I've been waiting this whole time too" I added before he picked me up and placed me on the bed.

This time he didn't stop kissing me.

He grabbed the straps of my little black dress and slid his hand under to unzip the back. I then pulled his shirt off and traced his chest with my finger. I wiggled to help him pull my dress off to reveal my red lingerie set.

"Fuckkk, Tanisha" he moaned as he admired my body once again.

He undressed to where he was just in his boxers and I could see his dick longing to get out.

okay no i can't write this anymore it's way too cringe

—————— A/N:

*This isn't really part of the story timeline; I guess you could call this a very late Valentine's Day Special mini chapter coz i wrote this ages ago. I miss writing but idk about the plot for this book lool & a lil birdie said I'd be good at writing smu- Well judge for yourself.😭