2- Wasted

"Nah I can't believe he called you that- this is another reason why Tyrell will not be coming to my birthday party tonight" Jamila shrugged in the FaceTime camera. When your boyfriend and best friend don't get along, it's stress.

"Speaking of the devil.. he's calling me I'm gonna have to hang up" I put on a puppy dog face.

"Ugh you can go. Just know that I'm inviting that new neighbour of yours; from your description he sounds like the local version of swavy.lee! I'll invite him by mail if I have to! Bye girl" Jamila laughed before ending the call.

"So when were you gonna tell me about your girl's party?" Tyrell asked.

"Erm, hi? Anyway what can I do? You know she doesn't like you, and you don't even like her why do you wanna go?"

"Say nothing. I'll let you go to that hoe's party while I stay home"

"Tyrell..."

"Alright I'm sorry darlin. Have fun but not too much init"

"Thanks. I'll talk to you later"

Since he was so annoyed, maybe I'll go to his house on the way to the party...

I decided to go with a corset top and jeans because it looked the cutest out of all the outfits so far, and I was running out of time to try on more.

I got on my bus (because ya girl hasn't passed her driving test yet) and made my way to Tyrell's house to hang out with him a bit before the party. I wanted to surprise him so I didn't even call- I hoped he was at home or this was all for nothing and I could've tried on more fits.

I looked for the spare key under the welcome mat and let myself in. As soon as I walked in I heard.. noises.

"Who's p*ssy is this?"
"Yours Tyrell uhhhhhhh"

'This nigga...' I thought to myself. I wasn't about to ruin my makeup over him, so I got out a fast as I could and went to Jamila's house.

"Hey sis! What's wrong?" Jamila asked as she saw my face.

"He's cheating on me; like literally right now. I was gonna go surprise him but all I heard was him jeeting some girl"

"Tanisha.. I'm so sorry. He didn't deserve you waa dhilo anyway"

"Did you call him a whore?" I laughed.

"Yes! I've taught you well sis" Jamila brought me into a hug then showed me a bottle of Vodka, "now let's go live our best livesssss! I'm finally seventeeeeeen!"

I took shot after shot after shot. I just wanted to forget about everything, and not ruin Jamila's day. But I think I took about ten shots too many as I could barely keep my balance.