1- Unforgettable

I woke up to the noise of a van and people talking outside of my window. It was summer and I was just trying to sleep in but I just had to wake up to this.

I looked outside and saw my mum talking to one aunty outside, who I guessed was the one moving in across us.

"Tanisha!" My mum called as she came back inside, "get dressed and come meet the new neighbours!"

"Uh..okay"

Ugh! NeighbourS? It's a family isn't it. I bet they have some annoying little kids that I'll be forced to look after or something. Once they pass 3 years old their cuteness fades and they're just annoying.

I took a quick shower, then put on a graphic tee and denim shorts as it was pushing 30 degrees. I brought a denim jacket just in case the England weather wants to act up and go cold.

My mum knocked on their door and a little boy, about 8 or 9, opened the door and screwed me

My mum knocked on their door and a little boy, about 8 or 9, opened the door and screwed me. This will be fun...

We sat in the living room and everyone introduced themselves. The parents were Mr & Mrs Boateng, and the little boy was called Daniel, but he'd left the room straight away. Based on the names, I guessed they were Ghanaian.

"Ah and that's our first born, Samuel" The dad mentioned as we heard someone coming down the stairs.

'Great. It's probably another annoying 10 year old' I thought to myself.

"Samuel, get in here!" His mum shouted before he walked in.

I was actually taken aback when I saw him. He looked my age, around 6ft or taller with waves and earrings. He was shirtless, but had on some grey Nike shorts. I'd be lying if I said he was mid.

"Hello auntie" Samuel went to shake hands with my mum but she hugged him instead.

"Heh! Fine boy" she shouted making me laugh, "you will soon be my son in law!"

I smiled awkwardly avoiding eye contact. Why is it every time parents find out their friends have a boy your age you have to be shipped together? Mi tyadddd.

After a while, our parents started watching a film and I was starting to get bored. My phone was on 2% so I couldn't even go on that.

"I can tell you're bored," Samuel laughed, "do you wanna play some GTA? I know loads of girls love that game"

Erm why's he basically telling me how many girls he's had.

"Uh not speaking from experience though" he added.

Oh?

"Sure" I said before I followed him to his room.

It was neater than I expected, but I didn't like how you could see my house and bedroom window from his window. He had quite a few expensive things in his room compared to the whole house.