~Ichi~

Izuku's POV:

I had finally finished my chores for the day. I had delivered bread and cakes to my dad's bakery. My mother and father had divorced but were still close friends.

I was walking back to my mothers bakery.
"Hey!! Izuku!!!!" A familiar voice sang
"Hello Uraraka-San!" I smiled
"Did you hear?" She smiled
"Head what?" I tilted my head in confusion
"The alphas! THE Katsuki Bakugou and THE Eijiro Kirishima-Bakugou! Is testing all omegas to see if they are his mate!!" She squealed "AND he has a mark."
"But nobody knows the colour of his." I protested
"Well mines crimson red!" She protested.
"So's mine." I scoffed "doesn't mean anything."
"OH MY GOSH!!!" She squeeled "WHAT IF I AM MATED TO KATSUKI BAKUGOU OR EVEN EIJIRO KIRISHIMA-BAKUGOU AND YOU ARE MATED TO HIMIKO TOGA-BAKUGOU!!!"
"Calm down Uraraka-San.." I laughed "many people have red eyes here. It's practically a mark showing you live here."
"But ONLY royalty here has blood red eyes!!" She whined
"Can be changed." I laughed "I should get home now. I promised my mother I'd help with the bakery today and also collect ingredients."
"Oh okay! I better help father at the inn!" She smiled
"Okay! See you later Uraraka-San be safe!"

I called as I turned away and began walking to my mother's bakery. The walk wasn't too far on a quiet day. When the once bustling streets were quiet and barely any people were wandering the streets, it was a nice stroll not worrying about people hassling you with their products or weaving between crowds of people aswell as avoiding bumping into children.

I slowly made my way back home, enjoying the breeze. It was early night and a surprisingly clear one at that. The stars had just began to appear and the sun was slowly disappearing behind the towering buildings.

I eventually made it home and was greeted by a note on the table.

I'm just going out for groceries I'll be back by nightfall

I had some fruit and slowly made my way upstairs to my room. I was reading a book when there was a sudden knock on the door. Groaning, I walked back downstairs. My book still in my hand.

I opened the door expecting to see one of my friends Tsu as she often drops by later for spare cakes and other treats for the kids in the orphanage she works at. Upon opening the door, I was met by a man with a gray eye and a blue eye. He had an icy glare which pierced my soul. His eyes scanned the room behind me, for weapons I assume, before his eyes met mine once again.

"Is this the Midoriya residence?" He asked his accent was posher than expected, laced with pearls and any other extravagant things you could imagine.
"Yes." I replied. My voice seemingly sounding like dirt compared to his
"I'm here for-" he looked down at some paper in his hand "Izuku Midoriya?"
"Speaking." I replied as polite as possible
"Well it has come to the King and Queen's attention that you are an omega. As you may know, all omegas are being taken to the palace if they have a red mark/eye et cetera to see if they are to be mated to one of their children." He recited as if he had practiced in the mirror for hours
"Okay-" I mumbled just loud enough to be heard
"May I know what soul mate mark you have?" He asked looking at what I assumed was a checklist
"Uhm just a mark."I replied showing my neck slightly to reveal the crimson-red mark
"Hm." He hummed in response "red aswell I see." He then wrote something on his piece of paper "Well then, Midoriya, due to strict orders of the Queen, I am forced to take you to the palace for testing. You have no say in the matter so do not even try to argue."
"But- my mother-" I reasoned
"Quiet." He sighed grabbing my arm roughly and forcefully prying me out of the house and into a small carriage,.

______________________________

Nobody's POV:

The green-haired woman walked into the house. Carefully placing her groceries onto the table, she called her son for help.

"Izuku?" She called looking up the stairs

No reply

This was unlike the angelic boy Inko Midoriya had raised. Gingerly, she walked up the stairs and into her son's bedroom.

He wasn't there.

The small woman ran through the house frantically to try find her son. All that was left was a book by the doorway.

The only thing running through her mind was 'What had happened'

Where was her sweet boy?